Post ?

You didn't know where you were all you saw was a lamp above your head and a table with a neat set of tea cups and a teapot with some desserts and sandwiches to go with them

You didn't know where you were all you saw was a lamp above your head and a table with a neat set of tea cups and a teapot with some desserts and sandwiches to go with them. And then a figured appeared on the seat across from you. She smiled at you pouring some tea saying, "How has hell treated you? Good I hope. Most souls don't get the luxury of serving Lucifer they all go straight to the pits and get tortured. So bravo for serving her." She said giving you a quick smile before pouring herself some tea.

Beelzebub looked over at you and said, "Trust me in heaven they'd train you to the point of where you'd want to die. They won't give you a chance to breathe or a chance to relax because they are forcing you to become something you can't." She said that last part incredibly grimly. "Heaven is labeled as paradise because once you become that thing they make you fight demons and they think that's paradise instead of just letting you rest and relax. Those prophets were high while being forced to write that book every demon hates because we don't make people do our work we make souls who deserve it not those farmer folk who were just trying to survive."

"Now answer me this. Do you want to become Lucifer's companion? Her "Shawty" as you humans like to say in your rap music. Now before you say no let me ask you this. Would you rather die at the hands of some of heavens warriors? Or would you rather be protected from them?"