•𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
-------------------
I was getting dressed for my brunch with Pansy. "How do I look love?" I asked Draco who was on his phone. "Draco?" I said.

"Hmm" Draco said his eyes on his phone still.

"Never mind" I sigh and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked great.

"Your wearing that?" Draco asked looking me up and down.

"Yes" I said.

"It looks like rags, I can't your husband if your going to be wearing that" Draco said.

"Your not my husband and I think it looks nice" I said.

"Your right I'm not and do not wear that find something else" Draco said.

"You have been acting like a total arse lately!" I shouted.

"I'm just telling the truth" Draco shrugged going back to his phone. I rolled my eyes. I took my dress off leaving me in my bra and thong. Draco stared at me confused but with lust as well.

"Fuck you" I said and threw the dress at him tears in my eyes. I went to the bathroom but he went after me.

"I'm so sorry love I should've not said it like that. Everyone has just been up my ass lately stressing me out" Draco said with guilt. He kissed my lips and placed his hands on my waist.

"Are you saying sorry just to have sex with me?" I asked.

"Yes and no I'm sincerely sorry but you just look so fucking sexy" Draco said kissing my neck. He begin to leave a hickey on my neck. I moaned softly. He picked me up and took me to the room. He threw me on the bed. "Hope you forgive me this way" Draco smirked at me.

"Maybe" I mumbled as he spread my legs open. He rubbed my clit on top of my underwear. It cause me to moan and my pussy was getting wet. "Draco just stick your fingers in me" I said. He chuckled. He put my underwear to the side and stuck two fingers into me. I moaned loudly of the pleasure I felt. He begin put his fingers in and out. I moaned like crazy.

"I fucking love it when you moan for me" Draco said kissing my lips.

"Mmm...fuck yes..." I moaned out. He kept slamming his fingers into me until I cummed on his fingers. He took them out and licked his fingers.

"Delicious want some?" Draco asked and sticked his fingers in my mouth. He took my underwear off my body and then he started taking off his sweats. I took off my bra. I was now naked on my bed. His dick sticked out. I got on my knees and grabbed his dick. I played with it a little. "Tease" He said I chuckled. Then I shoved it in my mouth bobbing my head up and down. He moaned. "Fuck" He said.

"Mummy!" I heard Scorpius yell. Shit. I quickly grabbed a robe and Draco put his boxers and sweats back on. I opened the door.

"Yes darling" I said.

"Emerald is crying" Scorpius said.

"Okay sorry Draco" I said and walked to where Emerald was. She was crying the corner of her room.

"What is wrong?" I said.

"A lady entered my room she looked really scary" Emerald cried. I raised an eyebrow confused.

"A lady?" I said.

"Yes she touched my hair and told me not to tell you she was here" Emerald cried. I hugged her.

"Did she have black hair?" Scorpius asked. Emmy nod. "I seen her too in the garden she brought me an apple but I didn't eat it I hate apples" He said (A/N: Draco is disappointed 💀)

"If she comes back yell for me and don't speak to her" I said worried I cried Emmy and Scorpius walked with me to my room. "Draco! The kids are telling me they saw a lady with black hair in the garden and Emerald's room" I said.

"They are kids probably making it up" Draco said.

"No daddy really" Scorpius said.

"Scorpius go to your room" Draco said.

"No Scorpius you can stay" I said.

"I told him to go to his room" Draco said.

"But I told him to stay" I said.

"He isn't your fucking kid Sapphire so back the fuck off!" Draco yelled.

"I'm going to my room daddy don't yell at mummy" Scorpius cried running off.

"What the fuck Draco?!" I yelled angry. I walked out to go to Scorpius room.

"Mummy don't be angry" Emerald cried into my arms. I put her down.

"It's okay Emmy" I said and walked into Scorpius room to see him crying on his bed holding his teddy bear name Severus. I laid next to him.

"Mummy" Scorpius said as tears fell down his cheek I kissed his nose. Emerald laid on top of me.

"I love you a lot Scorpius, don't listen to daddy he is being really grumpy. I love you to Emerald" I said.

"I don't like with daddy says bad words" Scorp said.

"Me either" I said. I hugged the two kids. "How about we take a walk around our garden?" I said.

"Yes" Scorpius smiled. I got up and we went downstairs and into our huge garden. I built the garden when we first moved in. The kids ran around chasing the colorful butterflies. I sat down on the ground. It felt so peaceful being out here with the cold breeze and tunes of the birds. I turn to the house to see Draco staring at me from the window. I smiled and looked away. I took out my phone and texted Pansy I couldn't go to the brunch.