Prologue

"This is a new student to our class, introduce yourself." the third grade teacher says to a little boy next to her with white hair. He walks closer to the other kids.

             "Hi! My name is Bokuto Koutarou, but you can call me Bokuto!" The boy says with a wide smile and a wave.

            "Okay,Bokuto,go sit next to Haruo."The teacher says pointing to a empty seat next to a boy with brown hair. He follows directions and sits down.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               A boy pulls a little girls hair while his friends laugh. "Pl-please stop." She says through tears. One of the kids pulls another piece of her hair. "Ow" she says trying to pull away from them. While she tries to get away the little white haired boy breaks it up. After the other kids leave he offers a hand to her.

             "Are you okay?" He asks with a concerned look on his face, extending a hand to her. She hesitantly accepts and gets back up.She nods and sniffles. "That's good! I'm Bokuto, what is your name?" He says excitedly.

"(Y/N)...(L/N)." She says with a small smile.

"Wow that is a really cool name! Do you want to be friends?" Bokuto asks, almost jumping up and down. 

"Yeah!" (Y/N) says her smile growing into a wide grin.

"Yay!" He says and they run off to play.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       A year goes by like hours, One day (Y/N)'s parents sat her down and told her some big news. 

 "(Y/N), we are moving to america, I know this will be hard but I found a good job there." Her father explains. Tears start to prick at the corners of her eyes.

"But what about Bokuto? He will be here." She says starting to cry, rubbing her eyes.

"It will be okay, you can make other friends." Her mother says, trying to reassure her. (Y/N) gets up and runs to her room,shutting her door and jumping on her bed to cry. Outside her door  her mom knocks trying to get her to come out. "Give her time to come around." Her father says, putting a hand on her shoulder.  

The next day was (Y/N)'s last day at school. During recess (Y/N) told Bokuto that she was moving.

 "I am moving to america, but I don't want to go, Bokuto." She says sadly; His face drops.

"But how would I play with you?" Bokuto says looking at her with sad eyes.

"I don't know, but I want to play with you before I leave, please." (Y/N) says to bokuto while holding his hand.

"Okay, Lets not think about it and play!" He says and she agrees,they run off to play for the last time.

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) sat on her bed in her new room in america. She lays down on her side hugging a pillow to her chest. "I miss bokuto..."

               _______________________________________________________________

HI, I hopefully will keep a schedule and update regularly. Anyway thank you for reading see you in the next chapter!