Home

"-ake up, Wake up! (Y/N)!"

I open my eyes to my manager, Nicole, waking me up. I roll over on my side. 

"Come on you have that flight today, the one to japan. The one for your tour!" She says hitting my back. Groaning and sitting up I reply, 

"Isn't my flight two days from now?"I ask groggily and sat up.

"It was, but we got a deal with a volleyball team to promote a product with the team. It will be good for both parties, I booked your hotel early so you could take a day before starting filming." She says walking out of the room. "Get pack, I will meet you down stairs." Then walks out of the room."

"Ugh" I get up and start packing my bag. Finally I got all of my stuff, I walked  through my apartment. I open the front door, close and then lock it.  I open my phone on the elevator and check social media. I go on to twitter, 'On my way to Japan, please give me a warm welcome!' I tweet. It immediately  gets likes and comments, I start to scroll through the comments, one stands out and gets me thinking 

Coffee_addict21: Didn't she used to live in japan?

Soba_Man85: Yeah, she mentioned it in one of her lives a while back

         The elevator dings pulling me out of my thoughts. I pull my face mask up over my face, hopefully there will not be a lot of people out side.  To my luck there is not a lot just a few passerby. I get in the car and it starts to the airport. I fall back into thought. It has been many years since leaving japan. I don't remember a lot of japan, but it was beautiful the buildings and the plants it just add to the fondness I have for it. I have learned some more Japanese for the tour but I forgot a lot when moving to america.  The other memories are of my best friend, Bokuto, I doubt I would find him but I would like to.  He was the first one to accept me for not being fully Japanese, My mom is america and my father is Japanese. But He accepted me for who I am no matter what happened. I hope he is still like that , and does he remember me? 

           Finally we arrive at the airport. It takes a bit to get sorted and get on the plane but we get there. It is going to take a while to get there so I am going to nap. I lean back in my seat and drift off.

                                                          ........................................................

   "Are you done stretching yet?" Hinata asks getting up to face me. I get up and stretch my arms, smiling at him.

"Yes!" 

"Oh I also heard we are going to do a commercial with a american singer! I think her name is (Y/N)." He says to me as Atsumu and Sakusa come over after their warm ups. 

"Oh are you talking about the commercial? I hope she is cute." Atsumu says, Sakusa looks at him with disgust.

"Hopefully she does not have any diseases." He says, glaring at Atsumu.

"Come on Omi, you think everyone has diseases." Atsumu says putting his arm around Sakusa .

"You are a disease." He replies pushing Atsumu away. Atsumu gasps dramatically ,

"You wound me, Bokuto hold me!"  He says looking at me

"I think I'm good." I say crossing my arms and chuckling a little. I see Meian and Inunaki come over to us.

"Why are you being so dramatic Atsumu?" Meian says looking at him. Atsumu turns to him.

"Sakusa called me a disease!" He says, pointing to Sakusa. Inunaki snorts before stating,

"You are." We burst out laughing , but Atsumu is not amused.

"We need to get started with practice and about the commercial, she will be here the day after tomorrow so please be on your best behavior." Meian says. I start over to the court.

                                                               .............................................

Nicole wakes me up when we land. I grab my stuff, and get up from my seat and get off the plane. A car is already here to pick us up, we drive to the hotel. It seems fans got here before I did, I think stepping out of the car. I wave at them as I walk to the front door of the hotel. After I get through the door  I sigh.

"I do think I will ever get used to that." I muttered to myself; behind me I hear  the door opening. Turning around I see a man about my age, he has bright orange hair and has on a black and yellow jacket.  He didn't seem to see where he was going and he bumps into me. 

"Oh, I am so sorry!" He says before looking at me,"You are (Y/N)!" He has a wide smile on his face. "I am Shoyo Hinata, nice to meet you!" He stretches his hand out to me.

"I am, nice to meet you too, Hinata." I say shaking his hand and lowering my face mask. "It seems like you are a native why are coming to a hotel?" I ask him.

"I just got back from training in Brazil, I am a volleyball player so beach volleyball helped me." He responses. He is very energetic, I can tell from the way he talks. "I am staying here for a few days before getting my own apartment."

"Oh  that makes sense, I have not had a lot of interest in volleyball. But I am doing a commercial with a volleyball team. I think the name was the Black ... Jackels?" I mutter the last part.

"That is the team I am on!" He says looking at me with wide, excited eyes. "Me and my team are very excited to meet you!"

"Oh! I feel kind of bad not really knowing much about you guy!" I whine putting my hands behind my head.

"It's okay! We will meet you soon, have a nice day!" He waves and runs up the stairs. I wave back. How does he have that much energy.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hi! Thank you for reading; I will try to update as soon as I can. See you in the next chapter!- The Awkward Author