003

Louis walked into school, looking at the delivered messages. Teegan had never answered him and he understood why. He had kissed her out of no where, she looked terrified for a second. He wouldn't be surprised if she never talked to him again. Louis sighed then started walking to where he and his band mates meet before they had to go to class.

Louis walked up to his group, trying to pull on a smile, but they all saw through it. Harry clapped him on the back, " How are you, Lou?"

" Good." He lied. He felt like shit. He barley slept just in case Teegan decided to text him at four in the morning.

" Any reply?" Liam asked.

Louis shook his head, " No. I just wish I could explain it to her."

" She'll come around." Liam said reassuringly, " Plus, you were both drunk. Maybe she doesn't even remember it and was just busy."

" I was a hell of a lot more drunk then her and I still remember it." Louis groaned. For some reason he was over taken with guilt. He felt weird for being worried about a ruined friendship that wasn't even a week old.

" It will fine." Liam stared messing with Harry, while he leaned back on him. Grabbing his cheeks while Harry's eyes went wide.

" I'm tired and it's winter." Harry protested so Liam laughed and stopped.

Louis smiled at the youngest member of One Direction. Harry looked very tired as if he woke up two minutes ago. Sleep still had a very strong hold on him. His lose curls were held back by a bandanna. Niall didn't look any better, his eyes were a bit swollen from sleep. His hair was a mess, while he was just in a jeans and a jumper.

" Are you alright?" Louis asked.

" Oh, yeah, we just stayed up till three playing Call of Duty." Niall yawned.

" Then Gemma's dog woke me up at five." Harry complained, " For no reason."

" Oh, you poor lad." Louis mocks.

" Shut up!" Harry protests jokingly.

" On more important matters, have you all talked to your parents about the-" Zayn trailed off as Teegan showed up beside Louis. Louis was confused, but then turned around. His jaw dropped open, but quickly shut.

" Hey, Louis, can we talk?" She asked. Her eyes were a bit red and swollen shut.

Harry, being sleep deprived, had no boundaries or filter, " Are you high?"

Niall started laughing, then Teegan shrugged, " Yeah, you want some?"

Harry's eyes grew wide, then smiled with his lip shut. Not exactly smiling, but pulling his face back, looking shocked, " No, thank you."

" But, sure. We can talk." Louis nods, then follows her to the hallway near the stair well were they ran into each other.

Teegan turned around in front of him, in one swift motion, grabbed his face and kissed him. Louis stood there shocked for a minute, then kissed back. He got a rush of euphoria, before remembering that just because they clicked, didn't mean they could excuse the fact the met four days ago and haven't talked during half of that. He pushed her back, but kept a grip on her arms. " What was that?"

" I wanna date you. I want to be your girlfriend." Teegan says out of the blue. She obviously didn't know what she was doing since she looked like she questioned it a bit in her head after saying that.

" What?" Louis asked. He was very confused. He was just ghosted for two day then he had the ghoster wanting to become his girlfriend.

" Isn't that what kissing me meant? You want to date me? I have this spot I found when I was exploring the city, it's secluded, we could skip school. We could hang out, get to know each other. It's right beside the highway, near Nando's and IHOP, just a short five minute walk," Teegan smiled kindly at him. Her green eyes were entrancing. Louis has read somewhere that only two percent of people had green eyes.