chapter 1

I was walking to school "yay" being the ugly crybaby i am, school was not even remotely fun. But i still forced myself to go every day. Oh forgot to tell you something im mute. Yep im mute. Honestly i hate it. People never understand me since i cant speak my mind, nobody bothered to learn sign language, since i had no friends, it doesnt matter much.                                      ~time skip~ at school.                                         It was a normal day at first, until when i was trying to just go to class. There was a boy, blue hair, and he looked rather angry. I tried to sign to him that i was sorry, he thought i was trying to fight him. I panicked, not knowing what to do "YOU SEE THIS GONPACHIRO?!" The blue haired boy screams. "I TOLD YOU ITS TANJIRO NOT GONPACHIRO!" The other brunet boy yelled from the other side of the hall way. Scared, my eyes watered. "Now you scared him inosuke!" "Hi im tanjiro nice to meet you, i know part sign so just sign slow for me." He smiled brighty. My heart skipped a beat. 'Sorry about that, ill see you later tanjiro im going to be late' i signed. "Oh ok bye-bye!" Tanjiro said smiling i was planning on commiting today, sorry Tanjiro.