Older Drarry:Can we go back?

Harry's P.o.v

Okay look, I've been having a pretty bad day. Me and Ginny have finally settled the divorced papers, she obviously took the kids. I can see them sometimes but not all the time but that's not even the baddest part of my day. The worst, worst part of my day was that i didn't even know Malfoy was in the Ministry. Now i know that and now i know he's my new ministry partner.
**********************************
"Potter,Potter,HARRY BLOODY POTTER!!!" I heard someone calling my name, me being the weirdo I am, I'm probably staring off into space. "Yes?" I mumbled back to the person who'd been trying to get my attention for the past 2 minutes. "Hey Potter."

I hear Malfoy walking over, "Hm?" I answer being distracted by paper work. "What's wrong,Malfoy." I say now honestly listening. "The Minister called us and said it was urgent, so let's go." Malfoy said and I said and i nodded.

So we walked into the Head Auror office in a pretty awkward silence, I though it was a good silence until he coughed. "So gentleman, some of our good men-'Draco, i mean Malfoy snorted.'- have been lost some where near an abandoned cabin. We already have what we've been looking for, we just have to find those innocent men.

I rolled my eyes and said, "What exactly do we have to do? I sighed. The Minister even sighed and looked at us with a serious gaze and i knew it was about to get crazier or stupider. Turns out it was both.👉👈

"You both have to pack your bags and probably need to spend 1 week together into that cabin, working together to find those missing people." He said and me and Malfoy gasped from shock and what surprised me more was that Malfoy agreed to it.

"Okay, were in." He said with a forced smile. Then we were both dismissed.

###############################
Timey Skippy

I may have told my friends what's happening or what was going to happen and let's say, it didn't do well. (Flashback: with harry, 'mione and Ron)

"You just can't harry." Hermione said with a pleading tone.

"I can and i will, ' mione. This is my job no matter who i have to work with." I said pretty annoyed with this conversation, then ron came in, *rolls eyes*

"Sorry mate but I'm going to have to agree with 'mione on this one.

('Of coruse you agree with her, she's your bloody girlfriend', It thought annoyed.)

"Were just trying to look after you Harry" 'mione said and i nodded.

"I know but I'm going to do what i wanna do, this time." I grabbed some floo powder and i walked over to the fire place thing and i flood to the Ministry.

End of Timey Skippy, returning to regular time and place.
**********************************
Harry p.o.v still:/

But as I snapped out of my thoughts, me and Malfoy are outside waiting for our plane. I'm confused so i turned to Malfoy and said, "So he gives us a Private Plane,when we could've just drove?" He nodded and did i ever mention it was freezing outside?. So me and him were both really cold.

"Honestly P-potter i don't know*sneeze* a-and i really don't c-care." He said shivering.  I looked over at malfoy and said; " Bless you,Malfoy." I saw a bit of light pink go on his cheeks,probably from the cold, I shrugged. "Thank y-you potter" Malfoy said and i smiled.

That smile turned into a painful face because my suitcase was really heavy and it really didn't make it better to hold because of the bloody cold. Finally after 45 minutes the plane got here but me and Malfoy had to share a room. Which wasn't as awkward because we had to do that in Partner Training.
**********************************
In the room:)

I sat down trying to organize evidence, while Malfoy was drinking and working which I think was a problem. "Do you think were about to go on a wild goose chase" Malfoy asked and I shook my head and said, "I don't really know,  Malfoy."

I heard Malfoy sigh obviously unsatisfied by my answer, then i heard him shift next to me. "Potter." He said with a smile and I looked back at him with a smile."yes?"  I said in a teasing tone and Malfoy gave another pretty smile and a pretty laugh.

He sighed trying to catch his breath, "If we're going to be staying together we may as well call each other by our 1st names." He said and I raised my eyebrow at him. He blushed another pink but brighter, "Only if you want though.." He said and i nodded my head as in a 'Yes' and i still said yes.

"Yes, I'll like that very much." I blushed softly and then we went to bed. (TO SLEEP)

I had a good feeling about this new week.

(Started June 29th 2020)
Next chap soon💖
~842 words