1980s Horror Film II

Song: 1980s Horror Film II by Wallows

TONI POV:

I walk into Pop's. "Toni?" I look over to see Veronica. "You ok?" She ask. "N-no. I can't sleep and I can't drink my problems away." I say quietly. "Come on. Let's go downstairs and talk." We go downstairs. "What does I'm not drinking mean?" I ask. "It's just so we can talk." I nod. "Sit." She motions to a table. "Do you want anything to drink?" She ask. "Water." She nods. She gets me some water and sits in front of me. "I haven't been able to get to my therapist, Nate is a handful." I tell Veronica. "You still don't trust Cheryl?" She ask. I shake my head. "What about right now? It's almost 3 am." She ask confused. "Sarah is home. Sarah usually gets up when Nate starts crying because she's a light sleeper." I whisper. "I can come over if you need to go to therapy." I shake my head. "Cheryl will kill me if I do that." I say quietly. "How do you know?" I sigh. "She told me that if you ever came over to help she would throw me out of the window. She said this after I almost called you last week." She laughs a little. "Only Cheryl." She whispers laughing more. I smile. "Yeah." I nod.

"I know you hate this concept, but I really need to see my therapist and I honestly don't want to leave you alone with him, I don't know why. I just can't." Cheryl looks at me. "It's because of your parents and Sarah." She says. "I get it, honestly I'm horrified of being alone with him." She whispers. "You think?" She nods. "Nate was screaming at the top of his lungs and both of us were covered in shit and vomit. If you were to call Veronica I would have killed you because, one more person in this house would have drove me to do so." I look at her. She pulls me into a kiss. "So go to therapy, I'll call Veronica and she can help out. But the second you get home she's gone." I nod. "Also no more trips at 3 am to Pops to talk to her." I look at her. "How-?" She smiles. "Toni, Nate hasn't slept through the night yet. Last night counts." I sigh. She kisses my cheeks. I look at her. "What?" She ask smiling a little. "We haven't had sex since before Nate was born." I whisper. "Ok and?" I take a deep. "I'm really horny." She nods. "Me too. I was hoping you would say something about it." I pull her into a kiss. Both of our clothes get thrown off. I get hard and slide into her. "Fuck." She moans. I kiss her neck. "Be carful." She whispers. "Of course." I thrust slowly. Cheryl flips us over and rides me. I kiss her neck leaving a hickey. "I'm gonna-." I cum and lie back. "Did you finish." She lies next to me. "Not even close." I sigh. "Do you want me to..?" She nods smiling. I laugh and go down on her.