𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸

"Okay so because I'll be attending the same university as you does that mean I get free rides everyday?" Jungkook asked in excitement as the two walked around the grocery store

"Okay so because I'll be attending the same university as you does that mean I get free rides everyday?" Jungkook asked in excitement as the two walked around the grocery store. "Free rides? Yeah right" Taehyung scoffed, grabbing some ramen bundle packs knowing damn well they'll only last a week max because two ate ramen religiously.

Jungkook groaned, "but I'm scared to take the bus. What if someone kidnaps me?" he asked, fluttering his lashes. "Kidnap you and what? Eat you for dinner?" Taehyung snorted, earning a smack on his arm from the other.

"You have a week left. You're applying for the January intake anyways. Plus you've been going to work by bus too" he rolled his eyes. It was currently December and Jungkook had started working at a café for about a month now. At first he was very scared, not knowing how to interact with the public and blend in like a normal person. But now he was doing just fine, still introverted but getting by.

As they got back in the car Jungkook shivered slightly at the cold weather outside. "Tae... I'm thinking of moving to the university dorms" he said suddenly making Taehyung who was turning on the heat freeze. "I know they're not the best but...I don't want to keep burdening you. I already gave my name to the list" he murmured.

Silence fell for a good moment until Taehyung decided to speak.

"Jungkook...you don't need to. I'm completely fine sharing my place with you. It's okay" he told him, trying not to come out too desperate but inside he was more than just desperate. "I know, I know. But moving to the dorms will help my healing process" he told him, looking down at his hands.

"Please don't--"

Jungkook blinked, looking up from his hands and turning his gaze towards Taehyung who had tears in his eyes which made the younger gasp. "Tae...w-why are you crying?" He asked, brows furrowed.

"I don't want you to leave. Please don't leave Jungkook. I'm in love with you and I still am. I want you near me and you're the only thing that's bringing me happiness right now. Please, you can have the bedroom to yourself, I'm fine with that. Just... don't leave" he sniffled.

Jungkook's heart broke seeing tears in the others eyes. He leaned over and caressed Taehyung's tears away with a soft pout on his lips. If there's on thing he hated seeing that was probably seeing Taehyung sad or upset. "I won't leave. I promise, now don't cry" he hugged him which caught Taehyung by surprise. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you. I love you so much. You don't need to say it back, just let me keep you close to me" he whispered.

After they got home Jungkook helped the other put away the groceries. Both of them were wearing matching socks that Taehyung had gotten them for Christmas which was just four days ago. Jungkook smiled, "it's your birthday tomorrow. Do you have any plans?" He asked as he watched Taehyung complete an assignment. "Nah, might go out for dinner with some friends though. You're welcome to join" he told him. The younger grinned, turning his gaze back to the TV, "Sounds good" he hummed, leaning his head against Taehyung's shoulder.

The next day Jungkook got up early and rushed to the bakery. He had given an order for a birthday cake and on his way he got some candles and balloons too. He knew he had to be quiet as he tip toed into Taehyung's room, scattering the now sir filled balloons on the floor and lighting up the candles he had poked into the cake with the gift he had gotten him a few days ago.

"Happy birthday to you!!" he sang loudly making Taehyung wake up instantly at the sound of his voice. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Taehyungie. Happy birthday to you" he sat on the edge of the bed, giggling at Taehyung's reaction which was mixed with sleepiness. He closed his eyes, wishing for something before opening them again and blowing out the candles.

"Yah, what's this all about?" Taehyung asked, watching Jungkook place the cake on his study table and grab a box. "It's your birthday silly. We gotta celebrate somehow" he told him while Taehyung sat up properly. "Here, happy birthday Taehyung" he told him. The older looked at the box and raised a brow, taking it from him and slowly started unwrapping it carefully while the other watched in excitement.

"Ugh! Just tear it open Tae!" Jungkook whined. "Ehhey, it's my first gift from you. Let me have my moment" he told him and opened it finally. It was a wrist watch and a bottle of perfume. "So...do you like it? It's nothing high branded but I tried my best to save up and--"

"I love you" Taehyung cut him off which made Jungkook's cheeks turn pink. "Tae..." the other whispered, clearly shy and flustered. Taehyung placed the box on the bed and pulled Jungkook close, kissing him instantly.

Jungkook's eyes widened, stilling for a moment before kissing him back. His eyes fluttered close as his lips moved against Taehyung's. Once they pulled back after a moment Taehyung grinned, caressing Jungkook's soft cheeks. "Thank you for all this. You didn't have to" he whispered. "I wanted to. You've done so much for me and I can't thank you enough" he nudged the tip of his nose against Taehyung's.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, pulling Jungkook even closer to him. "you don't have to thank me. I'm just glad you're here...with me" he whispered. Afterwards Taehyung cut a piece of cake, feeding Jungkook and eating himself. "Mhm.... that's fucking good" he grumbled, mouth full of cake. Jungkook smirked, dipping his finger into the icing decoration of the cake and smearing on the elders cheek. "ah yah! Come here!" He yelled, running after Jungkook with some icing his own fingers. The younger shrieked, running away from Taehyung, not wanting icing all over his face. The two laughed, running around the small apartment while the people downstairs were probably cursing at them for the ruckus early morning.

"Gotcha!" he grinned, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's waist, trying to smear the icing on the younger who wouldn't stop squirming in his hold. Jungkook huffed, icing on both of his cheeks which made Taehyung laugh at how adorable and defeated he looked. The younger smudged some icing on his lips, "what are you gonna do about it?" He cooed making Taehyung freeze, looking at Jungkook's lips. Without a second thought he pulled the boy closer to his body and kissed him passionately. Jungkook let out a small squeak out of surprise but didn't stop him. Instead, wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and kissed him back as passionately. He felt the older nip at his lower lip so he slowly opened his mouth, enough to give Taehyung access. The other didn't hesitate to slide his tongue in, tasting every inch of Jungkook's mouth, picking him up and placing him on the small dining table.

It was passionate, full of little sounds from both of their throats and minutes later Jungkook pulled back for air, panting softly and looking at Taehyung who leaned his forehead against Jungkook's. The younger knew he had to tell Taehyung how much he was in love with him...real soon.