Victini & Angie

This is a side story depicting how Victini met Angie and ultimately became her Pokemon...

Read to find out how their encounter would change both of their lives forever.

Sometime around 4 months before the prologue...

Angie's POV

*Ding Ding, Ding Ding Ding*

The Pokemon School bell rang, signalling the end of another school day.

"Alright class, please go home and prepare for the test next week, the questions will be based on the topic we've discussed today," Professor Kukui said.

"Right..." everyone said dreadfully while I remained stoic. Test? No sweat, I will just look through the notes again the day before... After all, I can remember all the content since I have photographic memory.

We walked out of the campus together as Ash and Sophocles whined about the test next week.

"Aw man, I'm gonna fail. I can't remember anything Professor Kukui said just now," Sophocles complained.

"I don't know what he said just now either," Ash continued.

Lillie and I sighed in exasperation as Lillie said, "You guys should really pay attention in class."

"But even if I do, my brain just won't absorb. I'll most probably forget in one day," Ash protested.

I looked at him in disbelief, "You have the worst memory ever."

"Says the one with a photographic memory," Sophocles said.

"Yeah Angie, you hardly ever study and yet you always manage to get a perfect score," Mallow spoke up, agreeing with Sophocles.

"I was born with it, it's genetics," I said nonchalantly, looking at them with a poker face.

"Guys, stop fighting over things like this," Lillie pitched in.

"Yeah, it's not gonna do any of us any good," Kiawe agreed.

"Let's all study tomorrow after school together. We'll study over at Angie and Lillie's place so that all of us will be confident for the test next week," Lana proposed.

"Well I'm fine with it," Lillie said.

"Well sure," Kiawe agrees.

Mallow looked at me and said, "I know you don't need to study to ace this test but please join us for group study, we can use some help during that period."

"Yeah, I don't understand a thing Professor Kukui said just now. I need understanding the content again," Sophocles said as well.

"Please?" Lana asked as she looked at me.

I looked at the others, with most of them giving me puppy eyes and sighed, "Alright alright, I'll come but please drop that expression."

"Alright! Everyone's studying together, let's ace this," Lana said. 'I'm not really going to study...' I thought as I sweatdropped.

"Alright, bye guys," we said to each other as we parted ways.

I headed somewhere into the forest to train with Eevee when I heard a rustle coming from the bushes. I looked over at the bush warily as I approached it slowly.

I looked into the bushes to see a group of Team Skull members harassing a Pokemon and physically abusing it. I took a closer look at the Pokemon, it has cream coloured fur and wings with round bright blue eyes, long pointed flame-orange V-shaped ears, and small orange paws and feet. It's a very small Pokemon, but what is it?