█═MY WAND AND PATRONUS═█

This results are according to Wizarding World

My wand's description is vine wood with a phoenix feather core, 13'' and with a slightly yielding flexibility. 

The core is made of phoenix feather [same like Harry Potter and Voldemort].According to Wizarding World,

" This is the rarest core type of our Wizarding World fans, and in the wizarding world itself: 'Phoenix feathers are capable of the greatest range of magic, though they may take longer than either unicorn or dragon cores to reveal this.

They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike. Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalize, and their allegiance is usually hard won.' ''

My wand is made of vine wood which is the 5th most popular wood.Wizarding World says:

''• Owners are nearly always those who seek a greater purpose, who have a vision beyond the ordinary and who frequently astound those who think they know them best.

• Vine wands seem strongly attracted to personalities with hidden depths and are more sensitive than any other when it comes to instantly detecting a prospective match.

• Reliable sources claim that vine wands emit magical effects upon the mere entrance into their room of a suitable owner."

My patronus takes the form of a dolphin, yeah, very common, actually the most popular.

According to Wizarding World,

"It's a good thing that dolphins are the most common Patronus form, because they're friendly, sociable mammals! They live in pods, communicate in squeaks, whistles and clicks and are incredible playful creatures. If you have a dolphin as a Patronus, perhaps it matches your own extroverted personality? If that doesn't sound like you, maybe deep down you're more outgoing than you thought..."

A/N-A lot of writing for this chapter is taken from Wizarding World to give you the right information . No copyright infringement intended.

 Thank you Siriusly1404  for the ask!

Don't forget to comment down your wand and patronus if you have found them out...