𝐶𝐼𝑇𝑌 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿

━━━━*⃝̥┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈*⃝̥━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊   ┊
┊  ★              ★    ┊
☆                     ☆

⠀» [tssukishima's girlfriend ] «
⠀⠀✧

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 0:00 ─〇───── 4:16
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
ㅤㅤ:¨·.·¨:
       '·..➭
              。゚゚・。・゚゚。
             ゚    — ➴
             ゚・。・ ┊͙
                            ┊͙

tssukishima stepped in first, i followed him and yamaguchi was behind me. at the exact moment we entered the gym i felt everyones stares in us.

suddenly i heard "oi tssukishima i didn't know you had a girlfriend" said a bald boy, he kinda reminds of connie from attack on titan but that is another story

"as if tanaka, this dumbass it's just the new kid i have to guide and help" tssukishima quickly answered

" A KID?" you screamed, "you are just giving me your head"

everybody started looking at me with with a weird look.

a group of three guys that seemed older than me tried to hold their laugh while being serious, while the bald and shorty guy broke into laughter

what now i thought? oh crap... i started realizing what i said

"tssukishima are you sure you are not giving her head?" the shorty exclaimed giving you kinky looks with the bald one, after that a man with white hair smacked their heads

bonk 😀🔨

"excuse them please" he said with a sweet smile, this guy gives me really protective vibes.

"i am sugawara koshi, third year, but feel free to call me suga!" he continued, his eyes remind of someone that was so important to me...

"hi i am l/n  y/n nice to meet you!" i replied, then suddenly all the boys introduced theirselves. they are so many boys and they all look good...what kind of world it's this?!?!

tssukishima guided me to sit in the bench and wait for him until the practice finished, i felt a little bit hungry so i decided to go for something to eat.

i started to walk when i didn't realized a huge downstair that was in front of me, i slipped and landed in the floor. my skirt was up and now everyone could possibly see my underwear, lucky for me, all the boys where focused tossing the balls and receiving them except for hinata and a tall boy.

they just happened to be walking over there while i felt.

i looked to the taller guy, just to meet a pair of blue eyes. his eyes were just like the ocean, so full of life yet so uncertain... i felt his look piercing on me when suddenly he broke the look and started to look down.

i looked to hinata, just to find him turned red like a tomato and the other guy too. in reaction to this, i felt the blood running to my cheeks and the temperature getting higher.