will it kill you 21 : Zero

Megami is walking through their neighborhood. She sees families happily playing. Dogs chasing their human families for fun.  See notices her brother . "Stupid brother you can't fly." She said watching him crash into a house. "Wait a minute..." She paused to think.

Zero comes running out of the house. He hops over a car then runs up the other side of the street into a house.

Megami stands there as everyone else is running around screaming looking for a place to hide. "Oh well, if he's having fun I'll just go shopping." She said walking on down the road.

Zero came flying out of the front door of the house crashing onto the street before a car that stops suddenly.

A woman is slender build. Long limbs. Jet black long hair. A long thick blade sword longer than her body in her right hand.  Walks casually towards zero.

Zero looks up at her as she stood before him. "Hey, aren't those the panties I said you'd look good in?" He said looking up her skirt.

She smiles "always so vulgar." She said softly as she brought her sword up, then crashing down, into his arms as he raised them to block. "Tiresome." She spoke as she kicked him in the ribs.

Zero grunts in pain. "You know they say you only hurt the one you love." He said with a smile.

"Wives tale." She said as she raised her sword again.

Zero stood up, his face close to her. Looking deeply into her eyes. "Why won't you accept me as your Dragon?" He asks her.

She's surprised.

He moves his lips closer to hers. He says "I have loved you since the first time you hit me. When I turned fist ready to strike back that which struck me. But I stopped. I held frozen in time and place. I have never been so mesmerized. Then you struck me again. But not as hard as you did the first time." He pauses moving his lips closer to hers. Eyes locked on hers. "Devour, I love you."

Devours eyes are shocked as they look him in his. Anger is expressed as she headbutts him. "Asshole." She said turning away. She's blushing and smiling.

Devour puts her hands behind her back as she looks up to the days sky.

Zero takes notice of her mood. He kneels before her. Please , give our stories a wonderful new beginning." He holds his hand out to her.

She looks down to him smiling. She opens her mouth to answer.

The end of this story.