━ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 ━

first , we have the cult leader , ( taken ) .
they are quite manipulative towards aleksander . they know aleksanders true name and use it only when the two are in private . it is rumored that they are in a relationship with aleksander but who knows if they truly care for the human . they raised and basically groomed alek to be loyal to the cult whilst having him be a human blood bag to them all . they have the ability to read minds so they can predict anyone's next move , human or supernatural .

━ second in command , ( taken )

second in command , ( taken ) .
this person was initially turned by the leader . they remain loyal to only the leader and basically tell that person everything that is said behind their back . their ability is actually to change the moods of others , this can make or break relationships , ruin bonds , manipulate people , etc . this ability is basically used to get information out of people since they are so ' trustworthy ' . perhaps , secretly that is why the leader is so fond of them .

 perhaps , secretly that is why the leader is so fond of them

the third to be created , ( taken ) .
created by the leader long after the second . their ability is to rob people of their senses , whether that be sight , smell , hearing , etc . they are quite vicious when it comes to being around humans . this person typically plays around with the human quite a lot and plays a game of hide and seek with alek before he feeds on him . he believes that the human should be dead . the leader told this vampire that it is a possibility that one day he could turn the human into a vampire and morph him into a weapon of some sorts . . or perhaps . . a monster .

━ the forth , ( taken )

the forth , ( taken ) .
the most beautiful vampire out of them all . their ability is to seduce and it is used quite frequently to get humans for the cult . this vampire typically brings back groups of people for the others to devour and eat . it is said that this vampire is actually a cannibal and tends to leave numerous bite marks on the human . that is why he is scarred and typically bandaged due to him always bleeding from his arms .

━ the fifth , ( taken )

the fifth , ( taken ) .
this vampire was locked away in an asylum before being turned . it was said long ago that they were schizophrenic , however , that was far from the truth . before being turned they could see the future , perhaps , they were a psychic but no one believed them . they were freed from the asylum by the leader before being turned . their ability is still to predict the future and the leader uses that to their advantage . the leader sees this person as a very valuable being . it is said that they predicted what the humans gift would be once he is turned , but no one but the leader and this vampire know since it would be a danger to those within the cult .

━ the human , ( taken by me )

the human , ( taken by me ) .
the humans parents were actually killed by this cult . it was said that he was ripped out of his mother's womb before being spared . the leader for some reason could read the mind of the child and fell . . sort of in love with it . they always wanted a baby of their own and decided to raise it in the cult . however , they weren't much of a good parent . the human is used as a walking blood bag , yet he doesn't mind it because he's so used to it . he is actually numb to the pain of fangs digging into his skin and believes it to be a daily routine for them to feed on him . withstanding the pain of it is quite marvelous to the leader since he could not bare the pain himself when he was bitten as a human . the vampire that could predict the future said that his ability will be able to cause any being , human or supernatural , to be in excruciating , debilitating pain by just looking at them . this scares the leader but they know that they have such a hold on the human that he would never think of hurting anyone in the cult . . he will be a powerful addition to the cult but . . when will he be turned ? i suppose we'll find out eventually .

 when will he be turned ? i suppose we'll find out eventually

ALL CHARACTERS CAN BE EITHER MALE OR FEMALE . THE NAMES , BACKSTORIES , ETC., ARE UP TO YOU ! JUST LEAVE A COMMENT OR INBOX ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A CHARACTER! ALSO IF BY SOME CHANCE ALL THESE CHARACTERS ARE TAKEN I WILL CREATE MORE :)