2

Craig Pov.

After the talk with Tricia we decided it would be a good idea to leave the house and go get ice cream .So we hopped into my truck, I gave her the aux and told her to play whatever she wanted. She turned on Beachboy by Mccaferty."Wow, I guess good taste in music runs in the family." I remarked . "Yeah , I guess." she replied . "    " So are you ever gonna confess to Mcwhoremick's little sister or what ." I say with a grin on my face knowing this will piss my sister off. She just glares at me and sighs . We finally get to our local ice cream shop, I order a cherry milkshake and Trish orders a scoop of chocolate on a cone ."Wow ,so original " I say sarcastically as we head outside to sit on a bench . She silently flips me off  . "Wait is that Testaburger?" Tricia says . Yeah it is hold on ,"Wendy!" I shout while my sister follows."Hi,Craig hows it going?" she says . " A little better than Friday." I say ."Good ,wait is that your little sister ,since when did you guys start hanging out?" she asks with curiosity in her voice . "Yeah, we had a talk last night that's  all." I say.     " Oh, cool, well I gotta get going maybe we could Hang out tomorrow after school?" she says . I say " Okay sure see you then. " . She says" Yeah , It was nice seeing you, you too , Tricia." she says sticking her hands into her jean pockets ." Okay see you." I say. As soon as she's gone Tricia says referring to the black jeans and white tee shirt   " Well she has changed her style quite a bit ." " Yeah , she has " I say.

I apologize for the short and late chapter but thank you for reading my story.