Bikini Hangout

(A/N: The content of this chapter was before the whole Scarlett, S.K, Alba, and Khaled incident. thanks)

I strode out of the shower with a white towel around me, running my fingers through my wet curly locks and sighed in satisfaction when the scent of my strawberry shampoo crawled into my nostrils.

Then strolled down to my room to see an exhilarated Katy sitting at the edge of my bed. She seems to sort out some fabric that was magically placed on my bed. The moment she noticed me, she came pulling me from the doorway to the bed wearing a contagious smile almost in contact with her chocolate brown eyes. I raised my eyebrow in confusion, trying my hardest not to give in with a smile.

She held out three random bikinis from the thousands that mysteriously appeared on my bed "Which color would look best on me?",

"It's just a hangout Katy, not a Hollywood bikini contest" I rolled my eye and let out a light chuckle as to how a fashion freak my Katy is. I stood to walk towards my wardrobe, but she crashed my butt back on the bed before I could even take a step forward.

"It's not just a hangout, its Leonard's birthday! I have to look stunning" she stated making emphasis on her last word.

Leonard decided to throw a little beach party today which happened to be his birthday. Luckily, it falls on a summer weekend, so he invited a few colleagues from work including Jaden, Sarah, and I, but most especially his darling sweetheart, Katy who has been the most enthusiastic because she has been saving up for his birthday present for a while.

"This is cute but it's one piece" she held out the pink plain swimsuit then dropped it to grab another floral design bikini "I think its way too colorful. And this. I'll probably look like an old boring mother with this" she said holding out a deep green bikini. I giggled at her choice of words.

She couldn't possibly think she'll look ugly in any of this.

I shook my head in disbelief and grabbed the floral design bikini "This would look perfect on you. I mean it's not like any of these won't" I gestured to those on my bed resulting in a soft chuckle from her.

Walked to sit on the wooden chair placed across my mirror and reached for the hairdryer plugging it in "So what will you be wearing" I heard her voice from behind. I could see her reflection through the mirror. She was laid on my bed with her head facing the ceiling.

"Right there" I pointed at the swimsuit hung in my wardrobe. She strolled towards my wardrobe to grab it and her facial expressions fell. She glared at with looks of... disappointment.

Is it that bad? It's a bright purple polka dot swimsuit. I think it's lovely and besides; it was Katy who got it for me months back.

"What?!" I finally asked after she literally destroyed my outfit with her unpleasing gaze.

"You're joking, right?" Her eyes still glued to it, and she was staring at it distastefully and I stood to snatch it from her.

"Why?... I think it's cute and besides, you were the one who got it for me" I whined. I rarely go to beaches or pool, seeing I'm aquaphobic, so I didn't really think it was necessary to get a bikini but Katy got one for me months back stating I might need it for an emergency

"Yeah I did, but that was before you got acquainted with that arrogant ass president of yours" she huffed and grabbed my upper arm and pulled me towards the bed to select a bikini. After a second or two, she held out a red-striped bikini, it was strapless and also beautiful. "What do you think about this one" It was a better option but just my view it was obvious it would expose more of my chas chas.