three.

あなたがいなくて寂しいです。

inside the bus was a bit chilly even though the heater was on. the smell of the chairs made her nose itch and uncomfortable even though she was wearing a mask because of her cold.the man in front wasn't any different from the chairs— the only difference she sensed was the very strong scent of alcohol.

she guessed maybe he was having a hard day.

traffic was a daily routine and she didn't mind about it anymore. at first, it was kind of hassle waiting for it, but now she realized not everything is going to be the same as google said it will be.

the bus stopped as people got off the bus and people coming in. she continued staring into the bus window that was stained with water from the rainfall, unbothered.

"wanna stay at my house tomorrow?" she eavesdrop the conversation from a couple that sat behind her. and this made her remember the sweet memories of her with him.

she missed cuddling with him and pillowing her head on his chest. every night before going to sleep she always wished that she was cuddling with him instead of the teddy bear he gave her.

oh how she missed him.

she tried to shrug it off by playing with her phone. and as she opened her phone, a new message coming in.

"i miss you more."

this messed up