02

“namjoon?”, jimin said, looking behind to the two boys who passed by.

namjoon turned around, and saw a certain person looking at him.

and namjoon didn't want to look at the person anymore.

so he ran away with jungkook.

“um.. you know him?”, yoongi asked, trying to find out how does this jimin know his friend.

“i guess so. if he is the person who i think it is.”, jimin said and sighed.

yoongi decided not to tell jimin that namjoon was actually his friend.

then they both entered the elevator.

“which floor is it? your room i mean.”, yoongi asked from jimin.

“the third.”, jimin answered.

phew. not the same as namjoon's.’, yoongi thought.

yoongi pressed the button that had the number 3 on it.

“which floor you live in?”, jimin asked, smiling.

“o-oh.. i don't live here. i'm at my friend's house today.”, yoongi said anxiously.

“mmh it's a shame that we're not gonna be neighbors.”, jimin said sadly.

“but hey, i still live close by.”, yoongi said, trying to cheer jimin up.

“ooh really?”, jimin said and smiled, as they reached the 3rd floor.

yoongi nodded as he followed jimin.

they had reached the door of jimin's room, so jimin opened the door with some keys he got.

jimin almost dropped the boxes that he was holding.

“holy shit, jimin, don't drop those.”, yoongi said and helped with the boxes jimin carried.

“really hyung, thank you for helping me out.”, jimin thanked and smiled.

“nah it was nothing.”, yoongi mumbled, embarrassed of the fact that jimin still doesn't know that he only helped because of a stupid dare.

“can you please do a one more favor for me?”, jimin pleaded.

yoongi hummed a ‘yes’.

“can you bring a cardboard box from my room that says ‘2011’, please?”, jimin asked.

“yeah sure.”, yoongi said, got up from the couch in the living room and walked towards jimin's room.

once he was inside, he saw many boxes, so he had to make sure he checked all of them.

he ran his fingers softly on the cardboard boxes as trying the find the one that had the number 2011 on it.

and then he found the cardboard box that he was looking for. it wasn't taped or anything, it was just opened.

he decided he would only peep inside it. so he opened the lids a bit more and as he did..

“did you find it?”, jimin asked suddenly, after he succeeded entering the room as quiet as possible.

“fuck, jimin. don't scare me like that.”, yoongi said as he was still recovering from his tiny heart attack.

jimin giggled.

“sorry, hyung. i just wanted to know if you found it yet.”, jimin said sweetly.

“i did actually. it's right here.”, yoongi said, smiling and picking up the box.

as jimin saw it open, he panicked.

“d-did you open that?”, jimin asked.

“no? it was like this when i came here.”

“o-oh... okay then..”, jimin mumbled and took the box quickly.

then an awkward silence fell over the room.

“uh.. i should probably go..”, yoongi said and scratched the back of his head.

jimin just nodded.

so yoongi left the boy's house and decided to find his friends.

12/13/2020

what do you think there is in that box? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)