𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 "𝐕𝐨𝐧" 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭

———

Everyone kept their eyes trained on their laptop as Von made his way to Durk's office. Just by the look on Von's face, you could tell that he wasn't in the best of moods. Today was his first day and already he wasn't feeling it, at all. As soon as his alarm went off at five o'clock am, the man instantly copped an attitude. He was ready to say fuck the job, stay in, and sleep.

"Fuck you looking at?" Dayvon says jumping at a shorter chubby man who watched every move he made, making him flinch and turn around focusing back on his task. "Ole fat ass nigga, " he grumbles walking into Durk's office throwing himself into one of the chairs. Not seeing his boss he leans back in the chair closing his eyes hoping to get a five-minute nap in.

The chairs were quite comfortable so those five-minutes soon turn into two hours. Hearing a door slam shut Von jumps up glancing around confused before realizing that he was in his boss's office. "How the hell I get over here?" he utters when he sees that he was on the small black couch.

"I moved you are over there. You seemed tired so I let you take a quick nap but now it's time to get to work." Durk says pointing to one of the chairs in front of him, gesturing for Von to take a seat.

Von stretches, a mug pulling at his lips when he catches sight of Durk ogling him without a care in the world, before going to sit down. "This is what you're going to use to take notes while we're in meetings, " Durk explains passing him a notebook and a brand new iPhone SE. "Write or type down anything that is important or anything that you feel is important. You will also be in charge of my schedule meaning you will need to use the laptop in your office for that. You'll also be in charge of who I meet with and when those meetings will occur. When we travel--

Durk is cut off by someone bursting into the room. They both turn to see a fairly tall man with his eyebrows raised like he was shocked. He stands there eyeing the two, once he gets a good look at Von, he begins grinning while moving his eyes back and forth between them. With him and Durk being best friends for nine years going on ten, Nau'Jour knew what type of dudes he liked and from what he could see, Von was exactly his type. Hood nigga with an attitude.

"Not you getting a new nig—" he gets ready to say but is cut off immediately.

"Nau'Jour what do you want?"

"First of all, you're very rude. Second, it's Toosi, not Nau—"

"Nau'Jour I'm not calling you that dumb ass name now what do you want?" Durk says leaning back in his chair. Von let's out a deep breath catching the other twos' attention.

"You got something to say, brother-in-law?" Nau'Jour asks bringing his hand up trying to hold in the cackle he so badly wants to let out after seeing the look on Von's face. "I ain't ya brother, find somebody else to play with, but y'all can chit chat lata'. I'm trying to get this shit over with so I can dip. Excuse my language, " he finishes up, running his hands over his face, meanwhile, Durk sits there looking like he's in a daze.

"Yo bitch ass in love and it's only day one, ole simp ass nigga, " Nau'Jour snickers looking at how Durk stared at Von. "You is bro-in-law you just don't know it yet, peace out." And with that, he flees out of the room leaving Von confused and irritated.

"Don't mind him he a lil' crazy but come on, I'm gonna show you around then take you to your office, " he says getting up walking out with Dayvon trailing behind him.

"This where we have most if not all of our meetings, everyone on this floor is required to attend them unless informed not to..."

After an hour of showing him around the gigantic facility, they finally make it back upstairs to Durk's office. "Now that you know where everything is--"

Durk comes to a halt making Von collide into his back. The twenty-three-year-old grunts rubbing on his forehead, "Why you stop?" he asks before noticing a girl sitting at Durk's desk with nothing but a silk red robe on and black six-inch heels. Her legs spread wide open lounging on his desk while she leans back in his chair playing with herself.

Von's eyes get big as he leans against the wall for support. This was the first time he had ever experienced seeing anything like this.

"Hey baby, " India says, her voice laced with want as she tosses her head back from the pleasure she felt from her fingers. Six years ago this would have had Durk's member as stiff as a brick but now he doesn't know if he wants to laugh at her for embarrassing herself like this or vomit.

"What are you doing here?" She opens her eyes looking in the direction of which Durk's voice came from only to shriek when she discovers that Von is in the room as well. She quickly closes her legs while pulling her robe together.

The humiliation she feels suddenly flips to rage as she stares at the two. "So this who you with now, Durk?"

ͫ ͬ ͨ ͤ ͦ

900+ words
© WYFEOFGLOCK
<3