Pride Month ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

A/N: Hey guys I'm back with this, sorry it took me a while to update I've been busy. Anyway now that Amity has been confirmed to be a lesbian I wanted to see her and Luz go to pride month together so here we are. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to leave them cause I don't have a lot of ideas
________________________________

This month was known as pride month, the one month a year where you could celebrate who you are and be yourself. It was Amity's first one ever since coming out and she was beyond excited, Amity grabbed her scroll from her pocket and began to text Luz 'You ready?' 'Almost I need to get my flag, you still have yours right?'

Amity look at the flag on her wall and smiled before texting back 'Yep' 'Great, I'm ready now too I'll be there in 5' Amity put away her scroll and looked for some pride stuff to wear, once she was done she went downstairs and waited for Luz

*Time Skip*

Amity heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Luz wearing what she normally would only this time her leggings were rainbow coloured and she a bi flag around her shoulders. "You look nice" "Thanks, so do you" Amity blushed "Thanks, ready to go?" Luz kissed her forehead "Always, As long as I'm with you" Amity rolled her eyes playfully "You're so cheesy" "I know"

*Time Skip*

The parade was over and although not much happened, it was still something "I'm sorry that tonight was kind of lame" Amity looked at Luz confused "What do you mean? I had a great time" "You did?" "Yeah cause I got to spend time with you" Luz blushed at that sentence "It doesn't matter how good or bad the day was, what matters is that we got to spend time together" Luz smiled and Kissed her cheek "Thanks Amity, I love you"

Amity kissed her which shocked Luz at first but then she kissed back, after a while they both pulled away. "I love you too Luz"

-SmolAndSick-
ainsleyhanes
AnxiousMusicalGeek-
doesanythingcout333
fastpitchbatter
infinity-wishes
Leviosa_Lily
RoseyBlackForcast
Ryan_Marks23
Bi-and-Bored