Outside The Fantasy

"Hi Miss DeDe we just wanted to let you know your application was accepted all information will be in the email we sent you". Oh my gosh I got it I got the job
yes

yessss.

I open the email and read over it.

Okay my hours check
Pay......Check
Uniform...I have that.
First day starting issss

Tonight, Fuck it's already 9

Quickly jumping out of bed to bathe and pack dinner. I apply to be on night duty for the ICU/ER. I remember my first time working in the ICU it was crazy. I also had this really hot manager oh my God if I wasn't waiting for my mate.

"Dad I'm going to borrow the car I won't be back until like 9am maybe".

"What the hell! 9am where are you going". "Oh yeah I didn't tell you I got the job I work from 12 to 8am at mercies hospital I already printed my note to get into the territory." "Well I'm proud of ya girly tell me everything when you get home now go it's already 10:30 and traffic is crazy". "Ah shit bye bye!".

"Bye DeDe and watch your mouth".

I sped off into the highway. "Oh come on why is it backed up where the fuck out you going at 11 at night". I honked my horn and flipped off the lady the I passed who drove like she wasn't in the fast line.

I hurried and ran inside 30 minutes early thank God. "Hi here's my paper work". The lady at the front desk started at me with a stank as expression. I blinked hard at her and looked at her at her like she was crazy. I can already tell someone is going to piss me off. "Well here you go miss Diana your ID card and pass." "Thank you".

I followed the signs to the ER. It was a typical er setting, two people at the desk someone checking a patient and a least one pregnant woman. I walked to the desk and saw a really tall woman she was gorgeously dark with a curly pixie cut. "Hi my name is DeDe I'm new here". "Hi my Monica welcome I'm the manager, you have quiet the impressive resume. Well your shift is at 12 so you can go eat or something cause at 1 things get really busy. The break room is down that way". "Thank you".

At least someone here has fucking manners.

I found the room and it was empty. Lucky me. I pulled out dinner and basked in its Glory. Baked juicy chicken with broccoli and tomato basil soup. I peeled the skin off the chicken and almost moaned. Maybe next time I'll make black pepper chicken. Right in the middle of me drinking down my soup I heard the door swing open. It's was a man. Not just any man it was a fucking God. The man was made of the a
finiest luxury material. With muscles that his nurse uniform couldn't contain. His jaw line oh my God so sculpted. He had a crisp hair line and 360 waves. Trying to act unbothered I at a piece of my chicken. We made eye contact and with the most beautiful eyelashes ever, he winked. I started choking on my chicken. the chicken lounge itself into my throat, I began to wheeze. I felt arms around my stomach pushing in. A few more pushed and the food came out from my throatis . I dropped to the floor. "Oh my fucking God I choked on a freaking chicken."
"Are you ok do you need help getting up?" Great and he has a deep voice too fantastic.

"Ok I'm ok thank you so much". He eyes scanned my body and he licked his lips. "Well I'm glad your ok". I heard the sudle switch in his tone. It was sexy. "Well my shift almost starts so i should be leaving". "Oh yeah I heard we were getting someone new today never knew they would be some eye candy."

Oh baby you know how fine you are. "Well I have to get going my names DeDe and your name is?"

"Devante it's nice to meets you DeDe". Dang he even gotta hot name. He left the room. And I slumped in my chair. I really need to find my mate.