22

Jisung POV

I was debating if I should go over to Minhos house or not, so I decided to text him if he can come over.

Minho

Minho☺
Yes Sung

So Felix gave me your address can I come over?

Minho☺
HE GAVE YOU WHAT

Your address

Minho☺
This mf want me to have a heart attack but yes you can

I left Minho on Seen I went to get ready, after that I hoped in my car and drove to his house. Not going to lie I was little nervous, who I'm a kidding I was hella nervous. I mean who wouldn't be it Minho the hottes guy out there like damn daddy. WTH ARE YOU THINKING JISUNG YOU DUMBASS STOP THAT RN.

After a 10 minute drive I pull up to what I assume was his driveway. I breathed in and out a few times before I started walking to his door.

I knocked 2 times before a very very handsome man opened the door.

"Are you going to keep staring at me or come in?"

A rush of boldness went through Jisung so he sassed back.

"What if I do both"

"Someone is bold huh Love"

"W-what d-did you just c-call m-me"

Minho chuckled and let Jisung inside.

"Not so bold anymore huh"

"Yah stop"

"Fine fine"

It was a little awkward at the beginning but as the time passed we got comfortable with each other and talked freely about stuff. Which got boring so we watched a movie, and maybe cuddled a bit.

3rd POV

After the 4th movie Jisung feel asleep and cuddled up to Minho. Minho didn't mind it rather he found it really cute so he turned the TV off and got comfortable onto the couch with Jisung in his arms and feel asleep without a care in the world. Let's just say it was the best sleep both of them have gotten in a long time.