5 - All Day With You

I lie down on my bed and close my eyes. 'Ahh, why there are so many things happen this week...'

Suddenly, I heard someone knocking my room. I stand up and open the door. Kino is standing up in front of my room, with money on his hand. "Can you help me, your beloved brother?" He winks at me many times, asking for a favor.

"What? Ah, why you always ask me?" I sigh at my brother. I don't know why I always be his victim.

"It's not much. Just buy me some drinks and snacks at the convenience store down there. Please? You can take anything you want. And I know, you might want to have something too to cool down your heart a bit." He smile suspiciously.

I look at him confusedly. "What do you mean?"

He push my shoulder a bit and reply, "Well, shouldn't you cool down your heart from beating so fast of getting confessed from someone?"

I look at Kino shockingly as he mention about that. He just laughs. "Did you see that? Oh my god, did you stalk me?"

"Hahahaha, no! I didn't! It happens in front of our house, so what? I just know it by chance. Just go out, take some fresh air, okay? But don't forget mine. Thank you!" He gives me the money and going back to his room, leaving me there, speechless.

'Wah, this brat..'

But I wonder why he didn't interfere if he saw it. I mean, he's being so protective all this while but suddenly he let this one slide... Ah, I don't understand him.

I change my clothes into some comfortable outfit and go out to the convenience store near to our house. I take a drink of strawberry milk and a few of chocolate bars. After taking things that I want, I put it all on the counter to pay.

"Are you depressed today or what, Mel?" I look up and see Minhyuk in front of me.

"Oh, Minhyuk! You're working today?"

He smiles while scanning the drink and chocolates that I buy. "Yeah, but I'll finish my shift soon after this. You still don't answer my question."

"Ah.. not really. It just that, lots of things happen. But, it's nothing. Really."

"Are you sure? Well, I can accompany you for a while after this if you want. I have nothing to do as well."

I look at him while thinking of his offer. "Hmm... okay! Then, I will wait you at the outside." I smile at him and go to the bench outside. I drink the strawberry milk I bought earlier while waiting for Minhyuk.

"Sorry if I keep you waiting."

I look at him and smile. "Nah, it's okay. So, shall we?"

We walk away from the store and heading to a park nearby.

"You look as if you have a lots of problems. I can guess it because you always come down to buy your favourite drinks and chocolates from the store when you have something on your mind. You can always talk to me, you know. It's not like we didn't know each other." I bet he can see everything through my face.

I let out a sigh. "Well, it's not a big thing. I don't know how to tell you honestly. Because it's about... feeling? I don't know.."

We take a sit on an empty bench at the park. We have a moment of silence before Minhyuk starts back the conversation.

"Isn't it weird how we can become friends just from being a cashier and customer.. Hahahaha." He laughs. I don't know why suddenly he brought up this but I just smile hearing to his words.

"Hahaha, I know right... It's just that, I'm comfortable around you. You are just like Sara, though we just knew few months. And Eunkwang too.." I almost whispering when mention Eunkwang's name. It reminds me to his confession.

"Mel? You okay?" He calls my name as he sees me seems a bit distracted.

I just nod and smile.

"Why? What's with Eunkwang? Are guys fighting each other?" He looking at me curiously.

He knows I friend with Sara and Eunkwang. My best friends. Sometimes they came together with me to that convenience store where Minhyuk works. How did he know something happen between me and Eunkwang?

Ah.. is it because I mention Eunkwang's name in whispering voice? I thought he didn't heard it.

"Hahahaha no! We are not fighting, we are not kids."

"But I saw you guys fighting like kids, hahahahaha."

"Okay, I admit. Hahahaha."

There is a silence before I continue my words. "We are not fighting. It just that..." I hesitate to tell him.

"It's not only Eunkwang, you know. I don't know, suddenly there's a lot of guys appear in my life." I laugh a little remembering all the things happened to me recently. I hope Minhyuk is not going too either. I mean, he is kind, reliable, caring.. He is handsome too, to be noted. Hehehe.

But, I don't know my heart.

"Is that... including me?" He asks and looks into my eyes.

I become flustered. "Ah, no, no. You are not. Well, I hope not. Or you gonna leave me with so many options." I whisper the last sentence, hoping he wouldn't listen.

"Or, maybe not yet.. It's good to be here with you anyway. I wish I can always be here, all day long with you." He looks at me and smiles.

"You know, sometimes I feel the most happiest when I'm with you. Even for a short time. Maybe I'm just a friend that always listen to you. But to be honest, I'm starting to want to be with you, every day, and all day if I can."

I just listen to him without moving an inch. I am so flustered. Oh no, I guess it becomes true.

Suddenly he takes out a chocolate from his bag and put the chocolate on my hands. "I want to be one of the guys that appear and exist in your life. I can listen to you all day you want. Just so you know, I will always be here and always ready to be with you all day, anytime I can." He looks at me with a sweet smile on his face, and stand up.

"You can go home alone, right? Kino might be worry waiting for you. You should go home now. And I hope you'll keep my words in your mind. You can tell me when you are ready. I'll be going first, then. Bye, Mel. See you." He quickly walk away and leave me there alone.

Probably he left first because he could see me transparently. I guess I am blushing so much now. I quickly stand up and going back home with lots of thing on my mind.

'All day... with me...'