9 •decision

"Lou? Can we talk?" Harry asked. Louis was in the middle of packing his bag because tomorrow he leaves back to London, but when he heard Harry's request, nothing was more important.

He immediately stood up. "Of course we can, baby. What is it?"

Harry started nervously playing with his fingers. "I..um. I think I've made a decision."

"Oh, you're fast. But that's good. Tell me then?"

He was so anxious about it. So many bad scenarios ran through his head. Louis leaving him, breaking up with him and never coming back. Harry was terrified of what could happen next. "I want to keep it."
"And I understand if you don't-"

"Don't you dare to finish this sentence." Louis interrupted and held the younger boy's hands with his own. "Harry, I'll never leave you. No matter what happens. I'll make sure that you and our child have everything you need, alright? I love you so much, more than you can imagine" He said and hugged the teenager. And Harry wasn't sure what suddenly made him cry. Maybe it was the hormones or maybe Louis' amazing support.

"Thank you, Louis. I love you more." Harry answered and kissed his boyfriend. "I'm so scared. Everything is going to change so much. What about my school? And your career? Am I even ready to be a parent? I'm still too young"

"Shhh, calm down, love. You're not alone. We will get through this together, right? And if you feel like you're not ready, because not gonna lie this is a big step for you, then you always have a second choice. I'm always here for you."

"But what about you? Are you ready to become a dad?" The younger boy asked, and sat down on the couch.

Louis sighed and sat next to his boyfriend.
"Yes, I am, to be honest. I'm almost 30 and I've always wanted to have a family. Not my fault that the universe decided to make my soulmate 10 years younger!" He laughed. "But as I previously mentioned, it's all about you, not me. Do what feels right for you."

"I love you, Lou. You're an angel. Thank you for all the support you're giving me." Harry said, crying once again.

"No need to thank me, that's for what I'm here. So you're sure you want to keep this baby?" Louis asked and Harry just nodded. "Okay, then what about moving in together? I want to be with you and take care of you all the time, especially now."

"Oh...um. That would be amazing, but what about my school?"

"I'm not saying now, Haz. Whenever you're ready. In 3 months you're graduating so maybe then, if you want to, you can move in."

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea. And by the way, when are you or we confirming us to the world?"

"Soon. But we won't say anything about your pregnancy just yet. I know how everything works in media and I don't want you to stress too much. We are gonna talk about it when you'll be showing and we won't be able to hide it anymore."

"Wow, you really planned everything, didn't ya?" Harry laughed and laid his head on Louis' shoulder.

"I couldn't sleep last night so I was thinking." He answered and started playing with the younger boy's curls.

"I don't want you to leave. Stay with me please"

"Just three more months, sun. I'll visit you as often as I can, okay?" Harry only nodded. Louis kept playing with his hair what caused Harry to fall asleep incredibly fast.

—————————
god i'm so mad rn. WHY ARENT MPREGS POSSIBLE IN REAL LIFE?? LIKE IM SO DISAPPOINTED?? imagine if haz and lou would be able to make their own child in real life omggg🥺🥺

why was i so cringe back in february :/ i hate it here
13/11/2021