𝐎𝐂 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

"If you fall in love with the imagination, you understand that it is a free spirit. It will go anywhere, and it can do anything."

- unknown

───── ・ 。゚☆: *

───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────

Hi, welcome to my world of creativity, where I will showcase all of my OC's, including in-depth profiles and backstories for all of them.

This book will include OC's from my own books; unpublished, currently published and future publications.
As well as OC's from applyfics and which book (if any) they are included in.

This book goes in chronological order of when I created these characters (please note, some supporting OC's in my books may not be present in this book).

I call my OC's "subjects" throughout this book to keep with the Lab theme running throughout. Though, I only think of this "Lab" as a safe space for my OC's.
My OC's are my babies! Please be respectful in the comments.

───── ・ 。゚☆: *

───── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────

Characters and plots associated with these character's (and my books) may not be reproduced, copied, translated or taken from me under any circumstance.

If I catch you stealing my OC's or any of my original plots you will be politely asked in messages to change these aspects of your book or to remove the book. If for any reason, you repeatedly ignore my polite message(s) you will be called out for plagiarism on my profile, blocked and muted.

Please give credit where credit is due!

With the negativity out of the way;
I hope you'll enjoy reading about my OC's in-depth.

Please note, I am not the first person to think up this idea. However, I do not know the original person who first created an OC book. But, credit goes to them for this idea.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ESME ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙