- Chapter 3 -

"Y/N watch out!"

*Thud*

"Y/N! Are you alright?!"

Y/N POV

The pain on my forehead began to increase as I sit on the gym floor. Slowly opening my eyes, my hand moves to my forehead. "Ow..."

I look up, seeing Hajime's worried expression, "Are you alright F/N?" He asks in a soft tone. "Y-Yeah I'm fine." I say as I begin to get up from the ground.

3rd POV

As Y/N gets up she begins to stumble over, but thankfully, Hajime caught her in his arms. "You should be more careful, you just got hit in the head by a powerful serve."

She looks up at him, "I think I'll be alright, don't worry." Hajime gives her a slightly annoyed expression, "No, you're not alright. I know that you're in pain." Y/N's eyes widen, "I guess you're right..." she chuckled.

Y/N looked over at Oikawa, who stood their looking shocked. "Oikawa, I'm alright. Don't worry about me!" She gave him a soft smile. Hajime looked over at him and frowned, "Don't stare at her you creep." Y/N knew he was trying to lighten the mood. She began to chuckle.

"Iwa-Chan! I'm not staring! I was worried!" He crosses his arms and pouts. Y/N gets out of Hajime's grasp and made her way to Oikawa. She sticks her tongue out and pokes his cheek. "Don't pout!"

Oikawa's eyes widen as a million shades of red cover his face. Y/N laughs and begins to stop poking him. "Wow Oikawa, you look like a tomato!" She laughs. Hajime chuckles in the background, a smirk forming on his face.

Sorry this is really short, I've been really busy with school and wanted to post another part to this story :)))

I'll try and update when I can!