New and improved prologue.

Here is the re-written part 1, I have to say I'm much happier with it and I hope you like it to.

unfortunately, due to school and other stuff the updates will still be painfully slow. sorry bout that.

Also his Hacker name will still be Swan dive, don't worry.

By the way, I still haven't chosen ships. so if you have any ideas please tell me

==================================================================

Izuku Midoriya was 4 when he discovered the cruel truth about the world, That it was fucked up, and you could only trust yourself.

If you were gay, you were harassed and killed.

If you were a person of colour, you were harassed and killed.

If you were a woman, you were harassed and killed.

If you were quirkless, you were harassed and killed.

The only way that you could live happily and completely carefree was if you were a White, straight man with a powerful quirk.

He had the white man part down, but he was about as straight as a circle and as quirkless as could be.

His father had left his mother when she was pregnant because despite claiming he loved her more than life itself, he said he wasn't ready for a child. Inko didn't have enough money for a abortion so she had Izuku. It was hard maintaining two jobs and taking care of a baby, but, with help of her best friend Mitsuki, she managed. Mitsuki also had a child named Katsuki. HIm and Izuku became fast friends, and as three year olds they claimed that they wanted to be like Inko and Mitsuki. They wanted to protect each other and always be there for each other. But that changed when Izuku turned Four and they found out the boy was quirkless.

Inko couldn't take it anymore. that night she got extremely drunk and stole things from Izuku that the small child would never get back.

She cut off his left ear and blinded him in his left eye before stealing his innocence as she repeatedly screamed how Izuku ruined her life. She then left him, beaten and bruised.

Izuku hadn't seen her since.

The small child still had hope though. Izuku was smart for his age so he knew what to do. He bandaged his eye, and what was left of his ear as best as he could before getting dressed and leaving the house to find help. A block from his house he spotted Pro Hero Endeavor, Izuku ran up and tried to talk to the Hero but Endeavor took one look at Izuku before slapping him across the face and walking away, shattering his fantasies of heroes. He didn't want to be a hero if people like Endeavor could do it.

His last hope was Kacchan, but fate wasn't in his favor. Upon hearing that Izuku was quirkless Katsuki beat and humiliated the poor boy, saying that he regretted being friends with such a useless piece of shit.

And then Izuku broke.

On that day he saw the worst of what the world had to offer.

On that day he vowed to only trust himself.