prologue

Whenever I look back, I wish I could've followed a different path, followed the right friends or even attended a different school, after all it all started in school.
The first time I tried it, I felt nothing at all. Okay, maybe a little fear and apprehension but nothing else. I took his life without a reason at all. Am I a monster?

Okay, funny! Whatever you know about me is a lie, no one knows my name and I have never regretted my actions. From my young age I've always been the weird child, people called 'scary', how much I loved that. let me tell you one secret, but you must promise me you won't ever tell anyone, or else I'll have to kill you and kill them.

Okay! on the 12th of January I woke up with a smile, it was one of those days you wouldn't want any disturbances. I wanted to be left alone, it didn't work and someone died, that was when I discovered a hobby.

I got to school with a smile, I was twelve then. In my English test I had the highest grades with pride. I have always been intelligent or else I would've been caught years ago. During lunch that day, I sat alone as usual, after all I was that 'weird' kid.
Minutes into my lunch, my personal space was invaded by Robert, fat Robert the disgusting and his group of irritating idiots, he prides himself as the bully, but I'm so sure I can choke his fat neck until he becomes as purple as a plum. 'hi, weirdo' he said, I looked at him drily, pushed my lunch away, picked my bag, stood up and started walking out. He followed me out up to the staircase, then pulled my bag from my hand 'lets see if this weirdo has some money!' he snickered, ' give me my bag, Ropig!' I snarled with my scariest face, 'or what? You're gonna chew my crayon? Such a weirdo!' He laughed as he emptied my bag on the floor and walked away. I looked at him until he turned at the bend, picked my things and head to class.

As you can see, whatever happened was not my fault. He looked for trouble and I reacted, tits for tats honey pig. You see, In my school we had this snack period before we close for the day, where my school give us these really cute cakes (I find them disgusting) and orange juice. After I left Robert on the staircase, I went to the classroom and unfortunately for a lot of people the class was empty. I walked to the back of the class and picked the largest cake (Robert always has the largest piece, fat irritating pig!) I spat on it, put it back and went back to my seat. On second thought, I stood up, walked up to the science box, opened it and picked the bottle of concentrated tetraoxosulphate VI acid, I've done research on it and I know it doesn't smell, don't ask me why. I took it to the snacks and dropped a few drops on it and returned it to the science cabinet, then I left the class to use the toilet.

After ten minutes, I returned to the class which was now full and we went on with our classes. In mathematics, I couldn't concentrate. You see, I kept on seeing Robert choking in my mind and it gave me a sense of satisfaction that he was about to get what was coming his way. The bell woke me thirty minutes later, it's snack time!!!

When everyone had taken their snacks and said the prayer we began to eat, Robert was sitting to my right, so I could see him clearly. Wait, I remember the cake tasted really sweet that day, the school baker probably made a mistake. Three minutes into snack, Robert fell to the ground clutching his throat, movie time! Yay. Everyone rushed to his side, aside me of course, I sat and watched with glee as the teacher pushed the students aside for fresh air, and as they moved aside, I could see Robert bleeding through his nose and mouth, he almost looked beautiful at that moment. I watched until he stopped writhing and lay still, by now the whole class was in disarray, teachers everywhere, the medics too. That was when I realized I hadn't disposed of the murder weapon. I quietly moved to the back of the class, picked up the bottle and slipped it into my bag and then I wiped the handle of the cabinet with my baby wipes. After that, I start crying, easily enough and vacated the class with my classmates.

When I saw my mom, I ran into her arms crying as though Robert was my only friend, how hard it was. When I got home, I went to my room, and lay down smiling to myself, then I remembered I hid something in my bag. I stood up, picked up my bag, walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I picked out the bottle out of my bag, I sat on the toilet and stared for the bottle for about five minutes. In that moment I felt powerful and capable of anything, afterwards I poured acid down the drain, broke the bottle and flushed that down the toilet.

Two days later, the police came to my house to ask questions. I cried, cried, cried, answered some questions and they left. Days later I heard that the school baker was arrested. I never liked him anyways, what a bad baker he was.

That's my secret and my first kill, don't forget you promised not to tell anyone about it. And now I'm about to tell you my story, if you're a baby, don't read it, cause I won't save you the gory details!

Have fun