Extra Smut Scene

A/N: I decided since this books doing so well, I'd update it and add a extra smut scene, I decided to make this really dirty since there were barely any scenes in the book.

Tweek's POV

I twitched and stared up at the ceiling, bored out of my mind. Dyla was at school and Craig was lying down next to me.

"I'm so bored," I groaned, pouting at Craig. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and cuddled with him.

"Tweek."

"Mm?"

"Close your eyes," he said. I sighed and closed them. Maybe he'd surprise me with something exciting. I felt my body become colder so I shivered and opened my eyes to see Craig on top of me, naked and me beneath him... Naked! He smirked and I smiled back. I twitched and he crashed his lips onto mine, they were cold yet soft which made a warm sensation tingle in my spine. He pulled away, his eyes filled with lust. He shoved his fingers in my mouth and I moaned, making him hard. I giggled.

"Turn round," he said and I did as he pleased. He began fingering me, my moans filling the atmosphere around us.

"C-Craig...." I trailed off, my eyes slowly closing. I felt him perch the tip of his member at my ass and I nodded, I felt him smirk and he thrusted into me. I let out a moan and gripped the pillow as he moved in and out at a slow pace.

"Faster." I demanded. He laughed and picked up the pace.

"Shit," he mumbled as he came all over my back. I let out a moan as I felt my self cum on the bed.

"My turn," I grinned, climbing on top of him. I kissed his neck and slowly made my way down to his stomach. I rubbed his sides making him moan my name. I grinned harder and grabbed his manhood. I pumped it and licked the sides before kissing the tip. He groaned.

"Such a tease," he managed to choke out. I giggled at his frustraition and took all of him in my mouth. He moaned and flipped his head back, arching his back. I rubbed his inner thigh and the bits of him I couldn't fit in my mouth. He grabbed hand fulls of my hair and pushed my head down so every inch of him was in me.

"I'm g-gonna c-cum!" He exclaimed. Before I could pull away, he came in my mouth and I swallowed every last drop.

"Delicious," I teased, sitting on his crotch. We shared another kiss, this time longer and rougher. Our tongues danced to our heart beats and our chests rised and fell.

"I love you Tweekster," Craig panted.

"I love you too." I licked his lips, "what's the time?"

He checked his phone and gasped. "Shit! We're late to pick up Dyla!" We quickly changed and ran out of the house.