Special Chapter

Mina POV
We're here at our venue after the wedding.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Minari this is it. Remember you told me that you want to get married to the boy you love the most. Well it's now here sitting beside you holding your hand. I know that you two has so many challenges that you faced but despite that challenges, you still chose to love each other. Taehyung-ah take care of our Minari, We Love You So Much! Congratulations!" I was so touched by Nayeon unnie's speech. I hugged her and so is Taehyung.

I was dancing with my father until Taehyung came to us and offer a dance to me.

We are dancing, tears rolling down my eyes as I hugged him. "Thank you so much Tae!" I know that he smiled and he kissed my forehead.

The next day
Taehyung POV
What a beautiful night last night. Im already awake and the first thing I saw is a Sleeping Beauty, hugging me. "Kim Mina, wake up" I said pinching her cheeks. "I don't want to wake up." She said stretching, "okay maybe I'm just going by myself to go to the beach." I said teasingly, "Just joking I'm awake."

3 years later
Mina POV
I'm not feeling good these days, I always vomit, I feel dizzy. I have this feeling that I might be... Pregnant, so I went to the bathroom to get the pregnancy test. I bought it last week but I didn't test it yet because I'm nervous what the result is gonna be.

After I test it, I looked at it. And I was sad on what I saw, it only has one line which means I'm not pregnant. I was closing my eyes as I looked down, I can't cry because Taehyung is just outside. I opened my eyes again and I was shocked, it has two lines which means I'm p-pregnant.

I went outside but I didn't told Taehyung first, but I have a plan. "Yeobo, can you clean the bathroom because I'm going to the grocery to buy foods." I said while pouting. "Sure," he went to the kitchen and I went down, of course I'm not gonna go to the grocery. We still have food.

I was standing Infront of the stairs suddenly Yeontan came to me so I carried him. "Don't yet tell Daddy that you're gonna have a sibling. Shhh!" I said giggling. Suddenly I heard a shout from upstairs, I covered my other ear. Then Taehyung appeared shocked, "Is this true? That you're p-pregnant?" I was just smiling. "Congratulations future daddy!" He smiled and carried me. He then touched my belly and talked, "I promise you that I'm going to be the best daddy in the world, I love you little one!" He hugged me again and we kissed.

Today I'm having a checkup to see our baby.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi!!! Check out Part 2 of I Wish I Never Love You, Im going to post Part 2 Chapter 1 I guess today or tomorrow.

This special chapter is suggested by Winterbearminari,

Borahae ArmyOnce's!!!💜💜💜
Thanks again for voting and reading my story!!!