chapter 4: the tea

tanners POV:

tanner didnt sleep at all that night. he was too busy thinking about how he felt for finn. "fuck, i guess i have to text the sinklorde" he eventually said with a SOGH he got his phone and found nathan on discord.

t: um nathan

n: I HATH AWOKEN

t: i have something to tell you

n: what is it

t: guess

n: idk tanner just tell me

this went on for almost half an hour before tanner realized his mistake. finn started to wake up, and he spilled all the tea to nathan out of panic.

t: ok i think i might like finn in fact i think i love him but im too scared to tell him

no response, but nathan was still online. that bitch.

t: so what should i do?

n: sorry i was too busy having anal

n: maybe just tell him

t: i cant im a poosy

n: then i cant help you

and he went offline. or maybe he set his status to invisible so he wouldnt have to have this conversation anymore. who knows? tanner didnt. finn had woken up.

"g-g-g-good morning 👉👈..." tanner stuttered

finn seemed completely oblivious. "good morning" and he walked out of the room.

tanner started to panic again, one might even say that his anxiety was "kicking in", as the kids say these days. did finn think that was weird? or maybe finn thought he sounded gay??? with no one around to tell about his crush, tanner just sat and worried.

Αven's POV:

we had both brushed our teeth already and were getting dressed for our date: a cute, aesthetic day where we end the outing by crucifying our favorite incels, stephan and bergo. we knew we had to make a tiktok of it using the color customizer and a 100 gecs audio.

we went out in the gay dresses:

"stephan just texted me" skylar said with a look of pure terror on their face

"FREGLEY!!!!!" i yelled "whatd that blade of grass say" skylar showed aven the texts

st: i have a funny feeling

s: k

st: i know u are dating av*n

s: who tf is that

st: ugh whatever being gay is so gross

s: its the internalized homophobia for meeeeee.

s: what r u gonna do send ur brother to beat me up 😻

st: thats heterophobic

skylar gave a loud sigh. "he causes me brain damage" aven as the real one she is said "just ignore him lets go out"

"ock" skylar said. they left her house without anyone noticing.