Sasuke x Big Sister Reader X Itachi

Requested by @LunaMoon470279 

A/N This is before Itachi got rid of his clan.

It was just a good day at Konoha Sasuke, Itachi and Y/n were home alone because their parents are away for a few days running errands. The oldest Uchiha Y/n was doing the house chores while Sasuke played in the yard and Itachi was out in a short mission. Sasuke was playing just fine, but he noticed that Y/n looked really tired, she was out on a mission before so she was tired in addition to that she had to baby sit Sasuke and help Itachi in the next week.

Her bones felt sore and she had a pounding headache and sore bones, but she smiled through the pain, she didn't want to worry Sasuke or Itachi, but little did she know that they both had already noticed.

"Y/n? Can I help please?" Asked Sasuke.

"Awe Sasuke it's okay you don't have to, I can finish it all. You can go play Sasuke." Y/n said in a very tired voice.

"B-but I want to Y/n-chan, You're really tired and I want to help out!" Sasuke exclaimed.

"Well if you insist go to the laundry room and grab the empty basket, after that pull all the sheets off the line and put them all in there." 

"Okay, I'll do it!" 

Sasuke was exited that his sister finally let him do some house chores, he felt useful and happy that he was helping out. He completed all of his chores, though it took him a really long time he did what Y/n had asked him for and a little more. Sasuke then went to sit near the door to wait for Itachi to get home, Sasuke was exited to tell Itachi about his productive day.

*Time skip* 

Itachi got home to a still Sasuke having a snack by the door.

"Hey Sasuke, what are you up to?" 

"Hey big bro! I was waiting for you, you wanna know what I did today?" 

"Sure Sasuke, but before that let's get you to a shower."

"Awe, but whyy!?"

"We have to it's late and you're dirty." Itachi laughed.

Itachi picked up Sasuke and headed to the bathroom to give Sasuke a bath. He filled the tub with warm water and started giving Sasuke a bath.

"Hey Itachi." Sasuke giggled.

"Yea, what did you want to tell me?"

"So today Y/n let me help her clean the house and I grabbed the laundry and I sweeped my room and I alson made myself a snack!" 

Sasuke was really happy and proud of himself and that made Itachi happy.

"Well Sasuke I'm proud of you, you're a big kid now and I'm glad to hear that." He gave Sasuke a warm smile.

Itachi dried and dressed sasuke and put him to bed, once he finally got Sasuke to fall asleep he went looking for Y/n. He walked around the whole house and found her sleeping in the living room. Itachi was strong enough to carry her so he carried her to her room and tucked her in. 

He went to the kitchen and cleaned Sasuke's little snack mess he made and headed to be himself.

--------------

Done, anyways I hoped you liked it, but if you didn't I'm sorry and please tell me what I can improve on.