𝚆𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

~ Aragon's POV ~

I woke up, my head was spinning, I was on the floor in some weird dark room. Standing up was a bit of a challenge as I nearly toppled over. I turned over and noticed someone else lying on the floor, they had some ripped black jeans a red coat and a red and black stripped top on. I looked down at myself, a yellow jacket with a white top and some black leggings. This wasn't usually what I would wear but it was comfortable.

I heard shuffling, the girl started to wake up. I stayed silent and looked around a little more. The shuffling stopped did she fall back to sleep? Probably. There was a door on the opposite wall, I walked over there and started to pull at it. Locked. Great. It made a lot of noise but I just wanted to get out of here, it maybe made too much noise that the other girl started to wake up. She got up and looked at me confused and annoyed.

"What the hell was that." she said.

~ Cleves POV ~

I woke up to a loud noise, it sounded like someone pulling on a door, well I was right it was. This girl in a jacket and leggings stood before me looking down at me. I got up and brushed myself down, my clothes was something I never normally wore, oh well I look good.

"What the hell was that."

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake up I was trying to get out of here." The other girl spoke softly, sounding a bit nervous or embarrassed. No idea why.

"Who are you?"

"Catalina de Aragon."

"That's your name?"

"In Spanish yes. But just call me Catherine, and you?"

"Anna of cleves."

I took my interests off Catherine and looked around the room, the walls painted black and the door black. Looking around there was nothing interesting just black walls and some girl. This was going to be fun. I slid down the wall and sat against it fiddling with my fingers.

~ Boleyns POV ~

I felt a shooting pain in my neck rubbing my hand along the back of it, I felt something all the way across my neck, it felt like a choker, it felt tight but I left it. I looked around and there was nothing but purple painted walls and..a girl..she was dress in blue jeans with a black top and hoop earrings, fancy.

In the middle of one wall was a black door, I made my way over to it attempting to open it but nothing worked. I kept attempting but you guessed it. Nothing. I slowly gave up and started walking in the direction of the walls and walking around the room. The girl woke up and looked at me then around the room she also attempted to open the door.

"Won't work been trying for the past 10 minutes, I'm Anne Boleyn by the way, and you are?"

"I'm Catherine..Catherine parr. Do you know why we are here?"

"Not even in the slightest but I need to get out of here or I'm going to go insane"

Catherine stayed quiet, I'm guessing she wasn't a people person. I continued to walk around the room as she sat there looking at the floor bored, I sat down opposite her and started up a conversation.

~ Parr's POV ~

The sound of footsteps awoke me, not a clue where I was I slowly stood up, looked at another girl who was in this small room with me. I walked towards a door and tried to open it"

"Won't work been trying for the past 10 minutes, I'm Anne Boleyn by the way, and you are?"

I told her my name and she started up a conversation, I recognized the name from somewhere but I couldn't quite figure out where the name held a place in my brain. The conversation went on for a few minutes, moments of silence were creeping in but were filled by questions the girl, in a green vest crop top, black ripped jeans and a choker with a 'B' on it.