𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚝. 𝟷

~ No ones POV ~

The queens made their way into the taxi and as soon as they got in the driver sped off, they didn't even have time to put their seatbelts on. They managed to get them on a few seconds after the driver drove off, they all had a little conversation. Jane sat between Catherine and Anne to avoid any arguments that could occur. Cathy sat in the front with the driver, Kath and Anna sat behind Cathy and the driver.

The driver pulled up to a house that was quite big, the queens got out and the driver gave Cathy the key. Cathy opened the door and all the queens let out a gasp, the house was beautiful. A big kitchen, a movie room and a perfect sized TV. They all walked inside looking around. Kath smiles and giggled while spinning around. Jane went and checked out the kitchen first. Anne ran and jumped onto a big bean bag. Cathy walked up the stairs and looked to see which room was hers, after searching 5 rooms she finally found it, she even had an en-suite and a writing desk, she couldn't be happier.

~ Cathys POV ~

I searched the room looking for something to help guide me for this big thing the note was going on about. I went over to check out the writing desk and their was something pinned on a pinboard. Another note.

"𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎,
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚜. 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗"

A musical? That is going to be a challenge but a challenge I'm willing to take. I am tired of people only knowing me because of Henry or being known as the 'survivor'. Only problem was I knew nothing about any of the other queens and these help sheets have little information. The main songs can wait. I guess I could write a song first about who we are.

I picked up the pen and opened the note book, I picked up the disc and played it hearing the tune for the first song, this seems easy enough. I had a ton of ideas flooding into my head. I went with my first one.

~ No ones POV ~

"Divorced
Beheaded
Died
Divorced
Beheaded
Survived"

Cathy wrote that down listening to the disc once again making sure the words would fit with the music and they did. She continued to write the new lyrics.

"And tonight we are...live
Listen up let me tell you a story
A story that you think you've heard before
We know you know our names and our fame and our faces
Know all about the glories and the disgraces
I'm done cause all this time I've been just one word in a stupid rhyme
So I picked up a pen and a microphone
History's about to get overthrown"
Cathy put her pen down, shut the book and went downstairs to get a drink. She saw the queens laughing at something in the TV they figured out how to use that I guess. I got a bottle of water from the fridge and started to head back up, that is until I heard a voice.