Chapter 7-Awesome results...

Pride had slept quite late,but had gotten up so early, around 4:22am....
Nanny was up already and was preparing breakfast...

Hey nanny pride said ,morning Nanny.
Hey you up do early, doing what?,nanny ask.
Nothing much just want to get my presentation ready,and be all set,pride answered...
Ok,good luck on that sweetie, nanny said..j
I pray so ,ok can I help??,pride asked..
No,go get suparply ready for your presentation,her nanny answered..

Ok Nanny, I have, please I just want to be with you ,can I??pride asked
Ok if you insist, but by 5:00 ,you are going to start getting ready for school..
Ok Nanny ,thank you,pride answered..
Ok nanny anything I could be off help..
Yes, Nanny answered..
Ok then what can I do?pride asked..
Seat and watch me and also learn,that would be a great help to you,nanny replied...
Ohh how sweet of you aunt,ok I will do just that..
As pride sat on a stool, and decided to break the silence...
Nanny when I was heading to school yesterday, I was not happy, she look at her in a sober face..
Nanny quickly turned, oh my baby, why ??,she cherished her happiness so much,and DAT was her weakness point,pride was using to make up for those sad moments of yesterday...
Cause of I left someone in a state of unhappiness, pride answered...
Nanny knew immediately where she was driving at..
And replied no you did not,it is just some remembrance of the past that strucked the person,knowing that she did not have a child,and can't bear a child, having forgotten she is just a Nanny to the one she refer to as her child and cherish so Much..
That touched pride's heart as she tears dropped from her eyes, and said nanny, no nanny don't feel like that,I am your daughter and you are my mother ,please nanny, those words struck my heart and went to hug her Nanny tightly, I love you mum...
That made her Nanny so sober ,and happy, hearing her say mother which she had never called her and she said from now on you are my momma, so please don't feel childless, I am yours alright, pride said in tears..
No don't cry my child, as she wiped  off the tears on pride's eyes...
It time for school we would continue our chat later, when you come back from school...
No please could you take me to school pride asked..
Of course if you want me to,nanny answered..
Ok ,thanks momma pride said
Pride turned to go and get herself ready for school, it was already 5:13am.
But,many said,as pride interrupted her "no buts"
She had gone to get ready for school..
It was the last DAY in the week of the school....
The day her video was to be viewed to all students and the begin of preparation of test and also many others...
A very busy week ,she must say...

Soon she was at school,practicing the presentation with Nate.
And soon the assembly bell had rang...
They had already fixed a TV for the video to be watched..
And boom here cones Mr frankisco ,hello student this video about to be seen is by a junior prefect and her assistant ,please listen attentively...

After the video was watched the whole started to murmur,some saying wow am going for this groups, some opposing ,some envying and on, until they allowed pride to speak ....
Good morning to you all..
My name is gbemisola - pride and here with me is Nate ,he is my assitant,as we all watched the video displayed ,it tells us that joining this group have many benefits ,and I would love to tell you that joining this group ,wouldn't be a bad choice ,it will be a memorable choice,thank you and those who did not get the information well,a palm flet would be distributed to all students...
Advertising our group,I hope you choose wisely...
And they left to their lane..
Others showcase theirs but they were not as splendid and official as pride presentation.
During the break they received a lot of people asking to join them ...

All done and dusted the week had ended ,and another week of test had began,pride and Nate had read and studied so hard together...
An the awesomely passed ,pride got higher marks as usual, she was so happy, she showed and bragged about it to her mum and momma ,they praised her and showered her with gifts, and the week of test was over ,completed with awesome results and her groups had an awesome participant and they ranked 1st best group as usual ,she always dominate..
Nate had been so devoted ,he was really a back bone...

All good and well done, 2 weeks had passed starting the beginning of another week ,hopefully it would not be so stressful as the past weeks gone...

Thank you for reading please comment,vote, like and share...
Love you followers
Stay safe and stay tuned
I remain #motivator