Chapter 1

Michael seemd worried. He was checking his watch to see if he was late. In several minutes he needs to be at the Firenze airport or he will loose his credibility. His heart starts pounding harder and harder as he aproaches his destination. 

-Yes , this is Michael.

-Hey,maan . What's up? It's me ,Scott. Don't you have my number anymore?

-Oo,it's you then , said Michael with an amused voice. I just bought a new phone and I didn't have time to transfer all the contacts. 

-Are you up for the next poker night ? Tyler will be there too.  We need to take that fish out this time... 

- Ohh, actuallly noot. Change of plans...

-What? Weren't you supposed to be back like...yesterdaaay?

-Yes, but I planned a little stop in the capital of Romania before heading back home.  Don't worry ,you can handle Tyler all by yourself. 

- Romania you said ? Where's that , like Budapest? said Scott with a confused tone

- I can't talk right now ... I'll call you later

Michael just hanged up the telephone as the entered the airport gates. He couldn't focus anymore ,he was sweating in his Hugo Boss suit. As he was rushing towards the check-in with his ticket hanging out of his black shoulder bag he sweared he would never be late to a flight.  Just now he realized how important seconds can be.  Michael was a smart guy , he knew when to take action and now he was ready to begin a new chapter of his life. 

- Can I have your ticket ,sir ?

Michael looked deeply into the stewardesses eyes as he realized that he couldn't concentrate anymore.

I am finally going crazy . I handed the ticket and rushed towards the boarding gate. I can't believe I am doing this I am in a plane that is going to land in Bucharest in two hours.