Waddles and the walk

"WADDLES TIME FOR A WALKKKKK" Waddles came running into the living room and sat down infront of Mabel with a leash in his mouth.

Mabel attached the leash to waddles and then grabbed on the other end of the leash and brought him outside.
"Ok where are we going for today's walk"mabel said while looking around for somewhere they never been before "oooooo" mabel said pointing to a path in the woods "how about there waddles?".

Waddles started oinking in excitement and started running toward the path pulling mabel at full speed."Waddles slow down" Waddles stopped running, sat down and looked at mabel while tilting his head in a adorible. "What are those?"asked Mabel looking at tiny footprints leading into the woods . "Wanna follow them?"

Waddles oinked and started walking towards the footprints with Mabel right behind him. After about 15 minutes the footprints stopped and infront of the end of the footprint trail stood a tiny leprechaun with a pot of gold sitting next to him."What are you doing little guy?" Asked Mabel observing the tiny leprechaun carefully. The leprechaun jumped up in surprise at the sound of Mabel's voice. "Oh ummm i think im lost" "how did you get lost?"

Said Mabel "I was just taking some of my gold to where the next rainbow was gonna be so i could hide it there but i got lost between all these trees "rainbow?" Mabels face suddenly turned to a huge smile "can we help?" Said Mabel. "How" "well we could help you find the next rainbow but in return i want 15 chocolate coins" "you got yourself a deal uhhh" "Mabel" "well you got yourself a deal Mabel" 30 minutes later... "Well is this the place?"

asked Mabel "yep" " "well thank you for helping me find the nearest rainbow im gonna give you the 15 chocolate coins and some real gold coins" "WHAT IM GONNA BE RICH" "well the coins are worth like 1,0000 dollars so you kinda are gonna be" "well here are your chocolate coins and real coins Mabel" Mabel stook her hand out and the leprechaun put them in her hand.

"Thanks" "no problem its my way of saying thank you" Mabel put the chocolate coins in her pocket and by then the sun already started to set and Mabel had to go back soon. "Well I better get going before my grunkles call a swat team to come looking for me" said Mabel with a small chuckle.

"Oh and by the way how old are you leprechaun?" "First of all my name is clover and second of all in like 9 in human years and 13 in leprechaun years" "cool so you are like a real teenager?" "Well yea kinda in a way im younger and older than you so yea" "well bye" said Mabel "bye".

Mabel takes the end of the leash and Mabel and Waddles start walking away but Mabel turns around and gives lucky a hug "bye" "bye" "well bye lucky hope i see you again sometime" "same here" and they started walking away.

Later at the mystery shack... Mabel walks in the door with waddles "what took you so long?" Asked dipper "welliwastakingwaddlesonawalkbutwefound-" "woah slow down Mabel" "ok so we found footprints when I was walking waddles so when we followed them they lead to a lost leprechaun but he needed help so we helped him and and i got these chocolate coins and real coins in return" said Mabel while pulling out the chocolate coins from her pocket.

"wow we are gonna be rich" "oh and you got back just in time grunkle stan and ford were about to go looking for you" said Dipper as he laid down on the chair throwing a ball up and down catching it. 2 hours later... "Well Mabel I guess we should start getting ready for bed before you fall asleep eating cookies because last time when we went to bed to late you ate 20 cookies at midnight and had a huge tummy ache the next morning."

"yea yea lets get ready for bed Dipper" after about 25 minutes the twins are all snuggled up in bed and Waddles asleep next to Mabel."Goodnight Dipper" "goodnight Mabel" and they fell asleep.

THE END