Chapter 1 ; Part 1 : Nighters

Author nim: hello! I am not very good at English as it's not my first language ...
Please ignore my mistakes and don't forget to vote! XD

I was walking home after work from my cafe. The street was completely dark with dim street lights and road covered with puddles it was drizzling but wasn't enough  to make me wet ...
Just when I was walking I heard a gunshot in the dark alley somewhere far ...
Mia always told me that there are mafias here so this road isn't safe , but I have no other option because the cafe is here  close and this is the only shortcut at night......
I remember her telling me that it's the question of life or death after the sun sets and here I am walking alone on the street at 11 pm in the night ...
...thanks to the cafe owner, he gave me extra shifts !
I continued walking but this time I heard another gunshot,I heard a man....... I was close to them now ...I was getting more  and more scared but then  I heard another gunshot ... it felt like someone shot the person in front of me ...I looked at my left  direction just to see a narrow lane which didn't have any lights ... i wanted to go back to my apartment but my curiosity won't let me ... so I took out my phone and switched on the flashlight and turned it towards the lane ...it was dirty it had garbage on one side but I could  hear more noises from there ...
I went inside the lane just to hear more screaming
I took a right turn and saw a room which had its door open with light coming out ...I peeked inside and saw about 15 dead bodies while one of the man was tied on the chair and was screaming for his life because the 2 boys also present there were punching him and torchering him with knifes ....
Just when I was about to leave seeing this horrendous scene I saw someone else come in,he was dressed in all black and had a gun in his hand I couldn't see his face but he looked like he was the leader
I didn't even want to see further because I knew that the person tied on the chair was going to be shot so I turned back and I was about leave when the bullet passed right from the side of my ear making me flinch and stop there at the position
I was scared that the leader has seen me and I didn't even dare to move when I heard a deep husky voice beside me ...
???: having fun watching the drama ?
My eyes were getting blurry because of tears and I couldn't move a single muscle ... I thought I was going to die  until he spoke again
???: look at me !
I slowly turned around and looked at his face covered with black cloth
Only his eyes were visible ...
his eye were so deep and dark that it felt like he was looking through my soul
They were not just dark but also beautiful ... I was looking in his eyes as I told me to and he was looking back until he said ...
???: go!
I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing what he meant
???: go! Leave! Don't ever come back here!
My heavy breathing slowed down and I sighed in releif !
I slightly nodded and turned my back towards him walking away until I looked back and saw he wasn't there anymore maybe he has gone back inside
I got out of the lane and started hearing the screaming and gunshots again ...
It was like I interfered in there work and now they continued it ...
I quickly went home took a hot shower
And went to sleep ....
But couldn't sleep at all
All I could see when I close my eyes were his deep dark eyes looking into mine ...
His words kept repeating In my head and the night turned into nighter ... I didn't sleep for a bit
But slowly I drifted to sleep near 5 am

CHAPTER 1 ; PART 2 : YOUR SMILE CAN CURE DISEASES

I woke up at 8 , that's right I only could sleep for 2 hours ... but I didn't feel sleepy at all !
All of my tiredness and sleepiness went away as I looked into his eyes ...
It was like a magic.
I took a shower and wore my outfit for school ...

I was keeping some stuff in my school bag until a small pebble came inside my room through the open window ... I went near it and saw Mia shouting my name waiting for me, I checked the time and I was late ... so, I quickly shoved my breakfast bread in my mouth and wore my shoes and ran downstairs.
We then walked to the school but hopefully we reached just on time
Mia wasn't in the first class with me and I was getting bored because I have always hated history.
But today was something new
There was a new transfer student...
Just after everyone seated and teacher came in, she called the new student, everyone looked at him as he walked in with a small smile plastered on his face and his black hair covering his forehead...
The girls started drooling... but he was handsome tbh and looked really cute and hot at the same time, he then introduced himself
???: hello! I am Kim taehyung everyone! U can call me v or tae :)
Everyone smiled at him as he smiled back ...
the teacher asked him who he wanted to sit with
According to me I thought he would choose Chelsea because she always wears short dresses with heavy makeup ... she is one of the popular girls ... but to my surprise he chose to sit with me, I was really shocked to hear that .
He came and sat beside me and the teacher told me to show him the school later on ...
I nodded as the teacher said she will be back in a while ... the teacher left as he said
V: hi!
Me: oh hi!
I shakes his hand and looked in his eyes
He smiled at me so sweetly.
I smiled back
His smile could cure diseases and his deep dark eyes could bring ppl back from death.
But his eyes reminded me of someone ...
I shook all these thoughts off as the teacher came in ...
She started teaching and it went on for 1 hour ...
Well it was boring
After our history class we had gym class ... today we had to do weight lifting
Taehyung went with me and most of the girls couldn't do it but boys could ...
The teacher kept on adding weight to check how much weight u can handle
I did it till 35 kg and most of the girls did it till 35 too and boys did about 45 kg but Taehyung did it more than anyone of them he did it till 60 kg and I couldn't crack it ! I mean how can someone do it so much! It felt like he is doing weight lifting from years!
(He is a mafia tho XD)
Soon he was covered with sweat and the shirt got slightly transparent making girls drool again on his abs . He is hot tho 🤷🏻‍♀️.
After the gym class taehyung told me that he will first go to the washroom to change his covered with sweat shirt ...
I led him to the boys washroom and I made my way to the cafeteria and saw Mia sitting on a table glaring at me looking like an angry bird ...
Y/n: what happened to u dude?
Mia : You happened!!!!!!!!
Y/n: wha-
Mia: why were u late?
Y/n: oh! I was showing v the way to the washroom !
Mia: v? Omggggg!!!! He is the new hot guy right?
Y/n: ye-
Mia: he is in your classssss?!!!!
Y/n: ye-
Mia: everyone's talking about him! Specially girls!
Y/n: I kno-
Mia: omoooo!!!!! Are u frnds with him?
Y/n: ye-
Mia: cooooooollllll!
Y/n: MIAAAAA! STOP CUTTING ME ! AND U HAVE A CRUSH FOR GODS SAKE! PLEASEE SHUTUP!
Author pov-
So Mia's crush is one of the 6 guys from bts ...her crush is jungkook :)
Mia and y/n don't know that they are mafias too and that tae is also a part of bts ... since v is the leader he has to be hidden ...and no one should know about his identity .
Y/n pov-
After I shouted on Mia her eyes widened as if she has seen a ghost!
And turned around just to see bts standing right beside me ... they were also the popular guys in the school because of there looks but what were they doing her ?
Just when a voice spoke up
???: hey guys! Come *chewing the food* and sit here. !
I turned around just to see mr.kim sitting beside me?!
Y/n: wh-what? When did u come here ?
V: just now! Anyways! I hope u know them! They are like my brothers!
Me and Mia  were in complete shock!
V: and we are bts!
Y/n: ur a part of bts!
V: oh ya! Hyungggggg! Come sit na!
He whined cutely as I chuckled
???: I will start with my intro!
Everyone did there intro and u and Mia found out that they weren't rude!
Mia: wow!
Y/n: ya I always thought that u were rude and mean because of ur popularity !
Jin: no! How can world wide cutey guy be rude and mean?
Mia: ya and also!
Jimin: yup?
Mia: why is everyone in this cafe looking at his and giving us death glares?!!?!!
Jk: ignore them! How about u tell me more about urself!
Mia blushed and they got along pretty well .
Author pov:
V just came here to get his work done... he is not a good person but is just getting y/n's trust because the person he has to kill is y/n's sister.
Yup y/n has a sister that she doesn't knows about. and his hyungs shifted here 2 years ago to settle all the things and observe y/n and now the only part left was to get y/n's trust....
V never believed in love and was a very heartless person. He trusted no one except his hyungs
He has to know every information about her sister rose from y/n and then he has to kill both of them.
V pov-
Everyone was enjoying and eating while I was thinking how to know about y/n's sister!
V: umm y/n?
She looked at me waiting for me to respond
I shoved some sandwich in my mouth cutely making her chuckles and asked her
V: so! How is ur sister doing?
She furrowed her eyebrows in complete confusion
Y/n: my sister? U mean Mia?
V: no no! Ur real sister y/n ! Rose!!
She furrowed her eyebrows more and it was clearly not an act so I furrowed my eyebrows too thinking that does she not know her sister ?! Just when she asked
Y/n: who is rose?
All the bts members knew about rose except u and Mia ...
All of the bts looked at u and stopped eating
Y/n: wh-who is rose?
Everyone was silent
Y/n: I asked who is rose?! I have never heard of her? ............i-is she my f-family?
Bts now knew that she didn't knew who rose was ...
I made an excuse causing her to calm down
V: n-no y/n! I meant Mia! Sorry ! Rose is my sister. Actually I don't know Mia that much so I asked u ! Hehe
Mia: oh! Don't worry taehyung-ah! I am fine!
V: hmm! Great! Anyways!!!
Just when we saw jk flirting with Mia ! Uffff! He did tell me that he will buy me Gucci if I get Mia and jk together...
We all were looking at them chucking and giggling together like romantic cut couples ...
just when I coughed a little
V: ahem! How about a movie night today at my place!
Bts glared at me because there is a lot of security at my home an they will eventually know that I am a mafia so I have them a "calm down!" Expression .
I excused my self as I told my men to find a mansion and kill the ppl living there so it was mine and told them to move my random stuff there so it looks like I live there ... I cut the phone and got a message of an address of a mansion from one of my men and I dm the same address to suga so that he can find out who lives there ... suga told me that within a second and I told my men to clear it
.... I messaged the address of the mansion on our group chat so everyone knows where we are going.
Everyone replied with ok as I went back inside. 
We finished our food and went to separate classes .
Y/n pov-
It was dispersal and bts told me and Mia to to meet them at the school grounds ... Mia was in English class as I was in maths class. I was getting out fo class when yuna scratched me with. Her compass making me arm bleed ; I hissed in pain and tried not to scream because I don't want to grab any attention
Yuna: stay away from my taehyung u slut ! He is mine and only mine!
She walked away as I went to the medical room .. the nurse taped it and I went to the school grounds...
Everyone was there except taehyung
Y/n: where is v?
Jhope: he went to find u inside ! He must be coming back!
I nodded and we waiting for him as he came back !

V pov-
I went inside to find y/n when I saw tuna scratching her with her compass and saying that I am hers! Like wtf! I am not a toy! And how dare did she hurt y/n!? It's not like I like her or something but I felt bed.
Y/n ran to the medical room and I followed yuna , she was about to sit her car when I flirted with her and she followed me to the alley behind our school where no one comes ...
I took out my silencer and pointed it at her head as yuna's eyes widen
I told her that she has messed with the wrong person and shoot her (pattttttttt se headshottttt) ... she died there and i went back ...
I asked y/n how she got the bruise and as I guessed she lied ...
Y/n: oh! I just fell! It's nothing let's go !
She smiled at me as I felt a little hurt seeing her like that too ... idk y but I erased that thought as she is already dead and went with bts, y/n and Mia...
Y/n, and me were in my lemborghini followed by jk, Mia and suga In suga's car with rm, Jin , hoseok and jimin In rm's car....
We chit chatted about normal things but soon came to he family point...
And y/n told me how she didn't have any family with sadness ... I already knew about that but I still listened
She told me that her parents died in a car accident but it wasn't true ! They never had a car accident ... sigh anyways ... she then asked me a bout my family and me being a total jerk said I'm chill way
V: me!? Oh! I don't have any family
While vibing to the radio music
She was confused how I wasn't sad but I soon made a sad face too :/
V: I don't have a family too :(they died when I was young :( and now I live with my 5 hyungs and 1 kid that's jk ...
Y/n: jk is a kid?
V: ya I mean he is the youngest in our group and he literally drinks banana milk like beer and beer like milk :/
Y/n chuckled as I signaled her to get Down because we had reached ... she looked at the home in awe and we went inside with all the other members .
We all went inside and played the movie 365 days.
I am not the romantic guy but they all agreed to it ...

We all were enjoying the movie when Laura and massimo started having s*x and everyone's faces were awkward when jungkook and Mia looked at eachother and kissed ...everyone was shocked ! But honestly I knew that they were going to date someday because of the way they were giggling with themselves....
Everyone started clapping and hooting and I had to play along ...
But I was happy for my bro! He is finally a grown up!
I looked at y/n and she had a bright smile on her face,I smiled too after seeing her like this.
Mia and jk pulled over as they both looked away appearing like a red tomato⚤
We continued the movie as they both were holding hands and soon the movie came to and end ... sadly Laura died and y/n said that she felt bad for massimo like wtf! It's not even a real movie ...anyways why am I being triggered so much right?
We all were chit chatting when I got a call...
??: boss he we found him ... he is in the basement .
V: tie him up and dose him off ...I will be there is an hour .
I was outside the house so I opened the car lock from a switch and went inside to tell everyone that I will be back in 2 hours...as I went in I saw that y/n wasn't there, probably in the washroom! So I told them and left...
Y/n pov-
I searching for phone when I realised it was in taehyung's car...I was finding taehyung so I can ask for his car keys and take my phone back but I saw him opening th car through switch so i decided to quickly go and find it ...
I searched for it but couldn't find it ...I went to the backseat and started finding it and I finally found it but I got stuck between the front and backseat when suddenly someone started the car and drove off ...he was talking on phone something like
I want 2 ppl near him.it was taehyung's voice but who is he talking about ?
He probably didn't see me since I was wearing black and it was night so I was t visible but I didn't dare to make any sound... he is cute and sweet but he seemed really scary Rn through the serious tone he was talking in .
The car stopped and he went outside ...
I slowly tried to get up and after few min I finally succeeded ...I got out of the car and there were thousands of bodyguards with guns and pistols ... is he a mafia or osmething? No wayyyyy! He is like a small cute 5 years old!
The guards slightly bowed to me and let me in ...I saw taehyung talking to someone and nodding and then the guy took him to the basement I guess!
I hide behind walls and followed him when .....