Chapter 2 ; part 1 : Benzodiazepines

When i saw him took a metal plucker and taking out the nails of the men that was tied to the chair while screaming for his life and now I knew he was a mafia...I covered my mouth as I was terrified now... I was getting more scared of him second by second my eyes were full of tears and my visions were getting blurry as I had a panick attack and my heart was clenching and it was heavy to breath ... I took the support of the wall by attaching my back to it with covering my mouth and panting hard when I heard the gunshot making me making me worse as I remembered the dark alley from before and that person's dark eyes ... his deep husky voice just similar to v's and all this made me worst ....before I knew it, everything went black.
Taehyung pov~
As I heard something collaps on floor I turned behind ...
And my eyes widened...
I wen to y/n who was fainted and picked her up in bridal style with my eyes in anger as to who let her in...
I placed in her on the bed in my my bedroom and went to talk to the guards....
They told me that they let her in because she came with me and I got confused until they said that she got out of my car only...
I don't remember her being in my car but what I was sure about was that if she wakes up then she won't see me as a goofy and cute guy which she used to see me like instead she would see me as a mafia for the person I really am.
But I couldn't let my secret be exposed so I called my hyungs and told them what happened
They arrived at our mansion and saw y/n sleeping in my bedroom...
We all had no idea what to do because usually we would give electric shocks to make them forget but u couldn't do the same with her...
We called our person doctor and he said that she had a minor chardiac arrest so he gave her an injection assuring that she will wake up by dawn.
And as per making her forget things, the doctor said that their is a drug which is available with the high ranked drug dealers and that was my suga hyung !
Suga arranged "Benzodiazepines" through some of his mates and gave 1 dose to
Y/n.
Suga: she will forget what happened few hours ago but keep the guns and stuff away...be cautious, it can lead to her knowing everything again.
I nodded as I looked at the sleeping figure of y/n.
I shook my head in disbelief and went to take a shower as the others went to there rooms... I came out and sat next to y/n who was sleeping in the same bed.
Thinking of what will I say when she asks me how did she end up here...
I saw here phone In her jeans pocket peeping out so I took it out and covered her with a blanket...
The password was easy to guess and I opened it...
She only had one window open and that was of notes...

CHAPTER 2 ; PART 2 : ARE MY EYES BEAUTIFUL?

I started reading her notes of how she felt really bad that she had no family but I honestly didn't care and then I saw a the recent note...
It was the note of how she was coming back from work and she heard Gunn shots in alley....
I after reading the note I knew that the person who she met that day, the person who told her to leave and never come back, the person who was wearing only black, the person who she said had deepdark and beautiful eyes was me...
I remember her meeting me ... I was taking care of my business when I saw someone's shadow .... tbh u was going to shoot her right away but when I saw her. I stopped myself ...
Thank goodness my mouth was covered with a cloth .
Just when I read there making me laugh convo
OTP
Mia: omoooo y/n! I am soooo happy I got with jkkk!
Y/n: ya! U should be ...u both look good together
Mia: what about u!
Y/n: me?
Mia: oh yeah! Come on!!! Pleaseeeeeeeee
Y/n: what?
Mia: u and v look the cutest togetherrrrr!!
Will u ever get a BF like him?!
Y/n: shutup!
Mia: oh come on! He has the looks of mafia and is way too hot but acts like a 5 year old! He is soooooo cute and hot af at the same time!
Y/n: what! No shutup!
Mia: so u don't find him hot!
Y/n: of cource I do! But it's not like that!
Mia: y/nnnnnnnn! Please hook up with vvvvvvvvv!
Y/n: nope!
Mia: pwease....I want to see u bite himmm!
Y/n: whattttt! Ok shutup! Enough now!
Mia: welllllllllllllll tell me 2 things u love about him with reasons!
Y/n: ummmmm I guess his eyes! They are really darkkkkk and deeeeeep and beautiful! Like soooooo heavenly! Omggggg
Mia: yaaaaa! And second!
Y/n: his smile is the sweetest !
Mia: awwwwww ur in love babyyyy!
Y/n: S.H.U.T.U.P.