𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑

✞𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖗✞

━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯

❝ 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 ❞

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓
november 8th, 2024
3:33 AM

THE DARKSKIN INDIVIDUAL let out a
moan as the boy above them aggressively sucked on their neck.

their small petite body was pressed against the white walls of their room. the lights in which they had hanging up around their room shined a bright red; the way their soft mocha skin just looked in the light made the older wanna rip them apart.

"w-wait!" the shorter one squealed as they felt their lover gently bite down on their smooth skin.

but them saying that meant nothing to the male who had them against the wall. earlier junius had to attend a meeting with his dear father. the meeting was straight up boring; all his father did was talk about duties and responsibilities as being the spawn of the devil. while he was there all he could think about was symere. the older male fend to get a feel of his lover.

although the younger didn't want their boyfriend to stop, symere knew they had to stop him before he got a little too carried away; he would only be adding on to all the other hickeys, bite marks and other markings that symre had scattered on
their body from the intense rough sex they had from two days ago. they tried their best to hide the markings from their fellow friends since they really didn't want them questioning where they had gotten them from and who the hell gave them to them.

"a-agh! daddy.." symere softly spoke to junius. it was indeed rare for the smaller individual to call junius this but they knew this was the only way to stop him from carrying on; parting his lips away from his partner's neck, he proceeded to put all his attention on the other.

once symre knew they had junius attention they finally had the chance to speak out. "i love you but we can't keep doing this"

those words, those words hit zilla like a ton of bricks. he felt a slight ping in his chest; a feeling in which he hasn't felt in years. eyebrows knitted together as he looked down at the human in a confused manner. he wondered what he could possibly be doing wrong for symere to say some shit like that to him.

"not like that juni" the other added on causing their lover to let out a sigh in relief.

"it's just that, what if.. what if we get caught one day" they spoke gazing down at the floor. letting out a sigh, zilla placed his right hand under the human's chin and raised their head up; making
his lover look him in his eyes.

"stop it, i've told you many times before we won't get caught" the demon reassured his partner.

"even if someone finds out about us, i promise you i won't let anything happy to you, okay?" the very short dark skin individual nodded their head letting their significant other know they understood.

"good" is all the demon boy said before his eyes trailed down to his lover's lips. the hand that was once rested underneath his lover's chin was now being wrapped around the smaller one's throat. grinning up at the fairly larger male, symere loved when the demon treated them like the little slut they are. call them whatever you like, but oh how they loved being treated like a real deal cum slut. it's as it doesn't matter how many times they would have sex symere will never get tired of being filled up with their lover's cum.

zilla pulled the other into a heated kiss which snapped symere out their thoughts. the kiss had caught them off guard but they immediately melted into it without any hesitation.

but the kiss between the two didn't last long as they intended it to. no longer wanting to waste time the oh so malicious demon pulled away from the human's soft lips. the human whined at the feeling of junius warm lips disconnecting from theirs. the demon only grinned at his partner who stood in his presences.

"i bet you want to be treated like a slut huh. you wanna be my little personal cum bucket don't you?" junius grinned as he watched the human nod their head. although symere was darkskin junius could tell he had the human blushing.

"you want me to fill you up with my cum don't you symere" the way junius had said their name just did something to them. it made symere feel so weak in the knees.

"y-yes please" symere studderd out.

"that's all you had to say" junuis spoke as he still held that same grin on his face.

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·

           *  ·

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯!! 𝘵𝘩𝘦
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴.

𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 &
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴🖤

━ [ karouskii ] ༉‧₊˚✧ ‍