B&A Families part 2

(Y/N): its a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake! if the way is hazy.

you gotta do the cooking by the book. You know you cant be lazy!

now to use another recipe, The cake will end up crazy! If you do the cooking by the book

then, you'll, have, a-

Bakugou: BREAK IT DOWN BITCH! LET ME SEE YOU BACK IT UP!

DROP THAT ASS DOWN, LOAD IT PICK THAT MOTHER FUCKER UP!

BREAK IT DOWN BITCH! LET ME SEE YOU BACK IT UP! DROP

THAT ASS DOWN, LOAD IT PICK THAT MOTHER FUCKER UP! NOW

BACK THAT PUSSY SHE'S A MOTHER FUCKER! HEY BACK THAT PUSSY

SHE'S A MOTHER FUCKER! NOW BACK THAT PUSSY SHES A

MOTHER FUCKER! HEY BACK THAT PUSSY SHE'S A MOTHER FUCKER

(Y/N): it's a piece of cake to bake a pretty of cake

Bakugou: WHAT?

(Y/N): if the way is hazy

BEEP

___________________________

ok so after that.

When (Y/N) got home, she was coming in with her normal mood which was with a smile on her face. Her mom asked the same question whenever she comes home, "How was school today hun?" "It was great! I got a boyyyy--Band to listen to now because I heard that their new album just dropped!" And you ran upstairs to your room and closed the door behind you accidently slamming it. Your mom yelled upstairs saying, "Be careful with the door! I opened up the windows." "Uhh, Okay!" and you awkwardly walked to your bed and lay down. How could you be so clumsy as to almost accidently saying, "Hey I have a new boyfriend today and he---" just then you looked at the door and your dad was there holding some hot coco for you. "Uh..." "I gotta meet this young man". Oh no, now you have to get a fake boyfriend so that none of you get in trouble. 

So naturally, the next day your mom and dad asked to meet him right after school today. Your mom was gonna make your favorite spicy chicken numplings and some ramen that you can add extra spice to even though she puts enough. That was the only thing that you were looking up to today. when you got home you went up to Izuku and asked out of breathe, "Wouldyouliketomeetmyparentsandpretendtobemyboyfriend???" He looked at your confused. "could you repeat what you just said? A little slower please." You took a a deep breath. "Would you like to meet my parents and be my fake boyfriend for a day?" "h-huh???" "What?!" Your angry boyfriend (Katsuki) came in and looked at the poor guy (Deku). "Well why not me?" "Because you are my boyfriend and my parents want to meet you but they don't know its you" He sighed, frustrated and with no other choice he had to leave this to Izuku. 

Whe you got in, your mom and dad greeted him with open arms. "Aw... he looks so adorable and innocent" he nervously chuckled. "h-hi1 (Y/N)'s mom and dad, Im Izuku midorya." Your parents smiled and got him a seat at the table. Now lets just say the dumplings and ramen didn't go well. So your mom gave him chicken nuggies. After that you gave him $20 and said goodbye. 

When you got back to your bed you texted Bakugou.

BAKUDICK

So Izuku cant handle spicy food. :(you)

B:what a pussy

Don't say that!:(y)

B:Ya wanna be like I don't know

B:fucking

B: uhh playing among us(could not send)

Katsuki? 😳:(y)

B: Playing among us!(didn't send

My mom and dad wont be home until 11:00pm tommarrow night. Ya wanna do it at my place or yours or a hotel? 😏 :(Y)

On Bakugous side of the conversation, he didn't know how to feel. Should he be excited r mad? He was mad at his phone because it didn't send the fact that he wanted to play among us, but then again he's excited because you think that he wantsto have sex with him. So he kept texting you until you got the actual message. you texted back "But we still having sex right?" again. he was confused. He went downstairs and looked at his mom when she wasn't looking. he responded with a "yes" and that made you anxious. 

When the day came you got him into your room as possible. Before you knew it, both of you clothes were on your bedroom floor and you two were out by 10:30. when you woke up, it wasn't pleasant. our mom and dad still thought that Izuku was your boyfriend and they were mad at the fact that it was Katsuki Bakugou. But wait, how di dthey know how he looked like? You didn't even know what he looked like until your fist day at UA. "Wait wait wait wait wait... How do you know what he looks like?" Then your mom stayed silent. She may or may not have been checking out Mistuki's Instagram and Facebook, "Mom. How do you know what Katsuki looks like?" Katsuki stayed silent the whole time and pretended to go back to sleep. "Mom." "Ok I was looking at Mistuki's facebook and... I decided to become friends with her. Its just that. This is cheating!"

"mom. I only had Izuku be my fake boyfriend so that you two wouldn't yell and get mad at me for dating a Bakugou!" and you didn't know why but.. you began to cry. When you began to date Katsuki you felt like you had to hide it. It felt like you were lying to your parents Like you had to just to be able to date the person you fell for. You toldthem what you were feeling and you felt... relived. Like a weight has been lifted off of your shoulders. (ha cant relate. Im too scared of my parents and don't think its because of teenage hormones.) since that day on, your family and the Bakugou's were friends and it was ok for you and Katsuki to date.

You and Bakugou would go ice skating during the winter, go to cafe's in the fall, take walks in the park during Spring, and go to carnivals, amusement parks and festivals during the summer. 

(that was that sorry for the short chapter and if this disappointed you. It's because Ive been feeling feeling kinda down lately. I feel tired during the mornings and so times I don't wanna do anything the whole day. But I push it all down  for you guys so that you can read something and educate yourself using fanfiction. welp bye bye).