Chapter 6 - Shopping

Mina POV.

Ok, so I'm in the car with my unnies and our manager is driving us into the mall. Jihyo being so loud.... in the car. (You naughty) Momo is eating again, Sana being a snake, Tzuyu disgusted being able to see a snake flirting with a tofu, Dahyun flirting back, Nayeon saying she's very pretty, Jeongyeon just agreeing, Chaeyoung sleeping. It was still good when there's a heavy traffic going on. "Ughhh, Trafficccc." Sana whined. "I'd rather walk than to sit here in traffic." Jihyo whined while she rest her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. "Of course, when did you see a cockroach going through the streets to the mall?" Tzuyu asked making jihyo look at her with wide eyes then pout. All of them giggled. Dahyun managed to pick up a magazine and saw a picture with nayeon with it. Nayeon saw herself and started to praise herself. "Unnie, put that magazine down. That might be an alien magazine because that's where nayeon-unnie exist" Tzuyu said making us burst in laughter while nayeon made an aegyo makin us imitate a vomiting face. "Are we there yet?" I asked. "Almost" Our manager said. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier until black..........

na.. mi....

un.....nie....

mina....

I woke up and saw the girls waking me up. I look around to see the mall. "Shopping..... right." I thought. I got out of the car. I let my feet drag me to some shopping stall. I just want to satisfy him. I want to look good for him. But i hope his different from my abusive ex. We went there and here and there. We walked and walked until we are so hungry. "Can we eat now?" Momo said making us sigh. "Momo, we just ate remember?" Jeongyeon said making Momo think. "That was 5 minutes agoooooooo" Momo whined. "Tzuyu! Look, there's gucci." Dahyun said and pointed on gucci shop. Tzuyu immediately and saw Dahyun pointing at a gucci shop. "Sikee" Sana said making us laugh. Tzuyu's expression is just blank until Sana hugged her side making her smile. "Can we eat now?" Momo asked again making us giggle and nod. We finished shopping and went home. 

At the dorm...

"Do you think he's gonna like this?" I ask them. "Yep" "Pretty much" I sigh again. i wanted to push the negative thoughts around my mind. I hope he's better. "Do you think he will use me?" I asked again and i think they know that I'm doubting him. "Yah, he might be a cold person but we know that he has a soft spot for you" Sana said making me feel better.