Episode 0

Some things to remember:

BOLD LETTERS- POV's, Locations
Normal letters- japanese
Italic letters- english

〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Yagoo POV

-Hololive Studios-

I gathered the idols who were working today in the break room. I stood firm outside the door, and braced myself. I knocked on the door, heart pounding because of my embarassment to these girls...

"Girls..." I said as I went in.

"Good afternoon yagoo sama." Some of the girls say.

"Okay, listen up!" I said as all eyes were on me.

"I know you girls have some things in schedule, but We have to put some of them behind." I said. The girls began whining.

"Ehh but I have to prank Shion chan" Okayu says.

"I need to kill pekora In Minecraft!" Miko says.

"Peko?!" Pekora gasped.

"Uhm...is there a reason yagoo sama?" Choco said.

"Yes, there is." I said as I motioned A-chan to open the break room's television.

"As you all know, this radio station always plays at the start of your break time till the end of your break time." I said as the radio station was still conversing.

"Did you hear about Eve's one week rest?" The anchor asked her partner.

"Well, all We know, is that their location would be unknown. It would be a surprise to see them in the public." The male anchor said.

"Ehhhhh Eve is taking a hiatus huh..." AZKi mutters.

"Is there something you need us to do with the radio station?" Coco asks.

"No, all I ask, is for you guys to listen to the station tomorrow-" I was interrupted by a call.

"Excuse me." I said as I went outside the room.

3rd POV

The idols were sitting in the room filled with silence. That was until one of them decided to break the ice.

"Hey kanatan, who do you think called Yagoo san?" Coco asks.

"Eh, probably our moms." Kanata says.

"Hey, who can hear what they're talking about?" Fubuki asks.

"You have super sense of hearing...why are you asking who else...?" Shion says.

"Oh, I forgot. Ehehehehe...." Fubuki says as she scratched her head.

"Hmmm...I see.." the idols look at the source of the voice, leading them to the brown haired dog girl, Korone.

"Who is he talking to?" Flare asked.

"No idea who, but theyre talking about 'helping' the one yagoo sama is talking to, and some kinda dream." Korone says as she went back to her seat.

The door opened exactly as Korone got comfortable in her seat. Yagoo entered once again.

"Okay, girls. Are your voices ready?" Yagoo asked.

"Huh?" The idols asked.

"If you have sore throat, try getting a medicine and some rest. You'd need your throat for this project. That is all." Yagoo said as he left the room.