Episode 5

Some things to remember:

BOLD LETTERS- POV's, Locations
Normal letters- japanese
Italic letters- english

〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Ōrerion POV

Darkness. I've grown tired of this because I've seen this in many occasions. It may be familiar, But it also felt different. Rather than feeling the air like I was floating, I was Laying down on something.

"Nngh..." I groaned as I sat up.

I opened my eyes to see an Unfamiliar room. I scanned the room to see Bookshelves, A gaming set up, And some Instruments.

I was In awe. I woke up in a very Different place. Not once have I seen such Majestic Room. My thoughts were soon diverted to a sound I hear behind me.

*Giggle*

That sound...or rather, That Voice. It was very Familiar to me, yet, I still don't remember. I began to think even harder as I finally realized.

"O-onee...-?" I was about to say as I turned to the person who just placed a finger on my lips.

My eyes widened. Sitting in front of me was a girl with Blonde hair whom I recognize so much.

"It's been a long time...Brother." she said.

My eyes were filled with waterworks. I could not process what was happening. Or rather, I could not believe what I was seeing.

"Yu-nee..." I wrapped her in a tight hug.

"I missed you...I missed you so much!" I sobbed.

"Ssshhhhh... it's fine. I miss everyone too..." She said as she caress my head.

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I was too slow... It's my fault you died..." I said.

"Don't blame yourself. Please." She said.

"I have so much stories to tell you..." I said.

"I'm glad. Hopefully your career is going well." She said.

"About that..." I mutter.

"It's okay, things like danger can be Unavoidable at times." She said as she pat my back.

"Your dream..." I started. She looked at with curious eyes.

"I've found the perfect bunch to help. I only need a bit more time and I can definitely do it." I said.

"I'm sorry I placed this Burden onto you..." She said.

I still remember what happened at that day. It was stuck on me, Like a ghost haunting someone.

Flashback

6 years ago

Me and Nee chan just walked back from my graduation being a middle schooler.

"Thanks for coming in mom and dad's place..." I said.

"No worries brother." She said.

Before we went in the house, We noticed something was off.

"Mom and dad aren't home...why is our front door unlocked...?" She asked me.

"Oh! Is this one of those detective movie scenes??" I asked.

"Silly brother, You can think so. Stay here." She said

I pulled out my phone and dialed in 911.