15) dating

Jimin POV

I glared at him, feeling slightly offended at being called an idiot for no reason.

"Oh.. haha" he scratched his neck before continuing, "I just realized that the people at school don't know we are now stepbrothers, they only know you're the new kid who's now dating me.. Jimin to them were just normal people, to them we are not brothers who are dating each other, were just boys who are dating each other." He finished while smiling at me.

"Oh my god, you're right! We never said anything about that!" I happily spoke.

"We're just boys who are dating." I stated off while admiring his looks and internally thanking his brain for realizing that very useful detail.

"We are just boys who are dating..." he copied, dragging the sentence out cheerfully.

I grabbed his shoulders pulling him towards me, wrapping my arms around his back and holding him tight.

Jungkook and I are dating.

My mind was the happiest it's been in years, I always get so caught up with making others happy and doing my best in everything I do, like school, or dance that I forget to focus on myself.

I forget that time passes by faster if you don't live in the moment and treasure the small details..

The small details like that small mole under his lower lip, perfectly centered and aligning his face.

The way his nose gently sloped down at the end, and the way his eyes glistened with a young and priceless glow

Jungkook.. you're the cause of my euphoria..