Chapter 5

((Hehe hello HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! ))

~Ichigo's P.O.V~
My eyes widened as Kisshu held up my chin "b-but.... Ugh... I'm going to have to dump Masaya aren't i?" I asked and I looked down, tears filling my eyes "f-fine... I'll dump him..." I said and I walked out of the café, tears rolling down my cheeks 'why would Kisshu do that?! That bastard...' I thought as I tried to find Masaya.

~Authors P.O.V~
Ichigo finally found Masaya and she patted his back "M-Masaya?" She asked him "yea Ichigo?" He answered in his cheerful voice he always had, and that smile that would make a girl melt. "I-I.... I...... We can't b-be together.." She said looking down as her tears rolled down her cheeks. His eyes widened slightly "wh-why is that Ichigo?" He asked her "w-we just can't!" She said as more tears rolled down her cheeks and she ran towards the café.

Deep blue pulled away and Buruberi started to breathe heavily as her breathing sounded even more shaky. He chuckled a bit as he got dressed and he walked out of the room, leaving Buruberi in the chains he put her in. She looked around the room as her breaths began to hitch even more.

~???'s P.O.V~
I looked around in my room, then I traveled to Deep blue-sama's room hearing shaky breathing in his room. The breathing sounded to feminine to be him, so I opened the door and I saw a girl in his room. I smirked as I continued to look at her "wh-who are y-you?!" She asked me. I chuckled a bit darkly "I'm Kish, Kisshu's twin brother.." I said "but I'm his evil twin" I told her and her eyes widened "wh-what do y-you want w-with me?!" She asked as she attempted to cover herself and I laughed a bit. "I wanted to see who else was in Deep blue-sama's room" I said. "O-Oh.. S-So you weren't sent here by him.. O-Ok.." She said. "But that doesn't mean that I can't play with you" I smirked as I pinned her to the table where she was chained. Her eyes widened and she looked at me as I started to finger her slightly. She moaned and she arched her head back. I continued and I also licked her breasts.