~ When You're on Your Period ~

~ Rengoku ~ 

I'm sorry boys..

Giyuu

He knows what a period is just, he doesn't really know how to comfort you other than buying you whatever you need and or want.

Mitsuri

She knows what to do because she also feels your pain (ugh why do periods exist), but be prepared a lot of pda, chocolate, and cuddles.

Obanai

He knows what to do, until you have your mood swings. At that point, he asks Mitsuri for help. He still gets you what you need though.

Sanemi

"What's a period?" this man has no idea what a period is until you tell him what it is and what's going on. He does try to help you through the pain even though his anger might be a slight problem.

Gyomei

He knows what to do and how to help you through the week, he's very calm and gentle about taking care of you. He also knows how exactly  

Rengoku

P o r t a b l e  h e a t e r, lol I'm sorry-  He does know what to do to help you.

Uzui

He has his three wives assist him when he's confused about something or can't help you with certain things.

Muichiro

He knows you can handle yourself but, there will be cuddles every now and then. If you do run out of anything essential, he will get them for you again. 

Shinobu

She is also one of the females that share your pain but, if you end up having cramps, she'll give you the medicine you need so that is a good thing.

A/n. I'm sorry if everything was too similar..I ran out ideas and it's 4 am rn fuck. 

267 words| 9/6/2020
-Leah