chapter 3

When Brooklyn comes out of the bathroom with her dress and shoes on I was left in shock . She looked absolutely stunning. Her dress flowed evenly around her waist and pooled around ankles.

"Does it fit OK ?" She asked with uncertainty in her eyes.(I gave her the are you serious look).You look perfectly fine, Justin is gonna be astounded by your beauty. OK ? "

Brooklyn and Justin have been dating for about 6 months. They met on the first day of sophomore year. When they saw each other they knew they were mates. They've been in love ever since.

"Thanks Mo ."

As I make my way to one of the extra bedrooms, I make sure to grab my shoes, jewelry ,dress, and etc.

When I get inside the room I lock the door and turn around and un zip the garment bag. I stand on my feet completely still ,in shock for a few seconds. The dress looked even better than it did in the store. I had the tailor add a few last minute decorations on the dress before my mom picked it up. I told the lady to add some Swarovski crystals in the base , and in the corset area.

I take the dress and put it on.

I walk over to the mirror and stare at the stranger in front of me.

As I finish putting on my Louboutin' s and walk out the room with the bottom of my dress in my hands.

When I make into the living room all the girls stop and stare at me. Everyone single face is filled with awe. Everyone is speechless. Brooklyn comes up to me and says you look wonderful babe ,and gives me a hug. I give her our signature look and smirk.

"Now I don't know about y'all but I'm ready to have the time of my life tonight."