Not to Jail

To see the original scene I'm going to leave it above for the ones who haven't seen this picture or you don't want to watch the movie. 

This is a ONE-SHOT and It's really really short but I think it capture my objective of the story which is changing the original story from the film, I don't know if It's good enough but I put much effort in it. ENYOY!

................................................................................................................................................................

Jem was running away from the Boston Police officers, there was no way out, across the street his best friend Doug McGray was standing there, dressed as a police man, witnessing the scene knowing what was going to happened to his unique friend. McGray knew that It would be likely the last moments of live of James Coughlin. But the little man has other plans other than die or going to jail that afternoon.

"Jimmy, Put the gun down!" a FBI agent shouted out out

Jem didn't respond and quickly took the sawn-off shotgun and started to shot to the FBI cars and Boston's Polices, he wanted to make a distraction, more destruction on the streets means more obstacles for the police to overcome and more things to care about and create a mess around the street. He knew this was a suicidal plan, but It was a plan.

Detective Frawley , who was in charge of the operation, tried to handle the situation sending more police officers to follow the criminal while he was trying to help the hurt individuals and trying to find the leader of the gang, Doug, who before he could see the possible death of a dear friend has run away.

The Charlestown bank robber run and run trying to think about a place to hide from the FBIs while they were distracted. The first place that come to his mind was the old caravan where he used to get high and of course, they hide the drugs there. So he headed to there.

"Old times..." Jem said holding the money bag from his last major rob, reminding what he has live with Dough, and he started the vehicle in order to run away from Boston even If It meant leaving his hometown, and everything he knew. But for sure He wasn't going back to jail.