Chapter 1

Katie's POV: 

Katie woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing. She groaned and turned it off. Great, she thought, another day of school. She got up and black dots swam in her vision. She immedietly sat back down on her bed. Her head hurt so much from last nights beating. She rememdered it perfectly, yet didn't want to.

-FLASHBACK-

I had been in her room last night finishing up her homework when her dad barged in. I stood up. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" My dad had yelled. I flinched. "Well?" My dad yelled.

"D-doing m-my h-homework." I'd stuttered out. 

"THERE'S NO FOOD READY AND NO LAUNDRY DONE AND THE LIVING ROOMS A WRECK!" He screamed. I flinched yet again. 

"I-I'm sorry. I-it won't h-happen again," I said terrified of what was coming, although I knew what it was. 

"Damn right it won't," he said. "I'll teach you to do what you're told." With that he slapped me. My face stung where his calloused hand had hit my face. I had tears in my eyes threatening to pour down. He slapped my cheek again and I fell to the ground. He kicked my stomach. "You good for nothing bitch! Do what you're told! Oh wait! That's right you CAN'T because of your stupid mental desease! I'm surprised you even made it this far in school!" He shouted while kicking my stomach four more times. "I don't even get why I kept you! You are an ugly piece of shit with no life or friends and such a dumbass!" He yelled. 

He kept screaming and kicking my back and stomach and finally the last thing he did was kick me in the head before storming off. Leaving me there in a sad broken heap. 

I layed there curled up in a ball for an hour before pushing myself up and dragging myself to the bathroom. I grabbed my razor and began to cut. 

One for being a good for nothing bitch, I thought.

One for being a dumbass.

One for being ugly.

And one for being born.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I looked down at my bandaged wrist. I just sighed and tried to stand up again. Luckily, this time I didn't have black dots swimming through my vision. 

I limped to my closet and pulled out a teal, white, and black flannel, then went to my drawer and grabbed a random pair of skinny jeans. I slipped on the clothes and grabbed my black converse.

I walked to my bathroom and checked to make sure no bruises were noticeable. I applied my normal makeup and brushed my teeth keaving my naturally straight brown hair down.

I looked in the mirror. I stared into my own green eyes. Even with makeup on I'm an ugly bitch, I thought to myself. 

I heard my phone go off so I walked back into my room. I know what you're saying, "demigods shouldn't have phones blah blah blah" but I don't care about that. If a monster found me I would just fight it off or whatever. 

I looked down at my phone to see who had texted. Travis Stoll. I unlocked my phone and read the text: Hey Katie! Can't wait to see you today :)

See me today? 

I texted hin back. 

(k-katie t-travis)

k- What do you mean you "can't wait to see me today"

t- You mean you don't remember Connor and I are transferimg to Northeast HIgh? That hurts

k- Ohhh yeah I remember now! I'll see you and Con there Trav

t- Okay see ya there!

HE'S COMING TODAY?! HE CAN'T SEE MY SCARS! 

I started breathing heavy. I reached into my drawer of my nightstand and grabbed my pills. I took one and put it into my mouth then put the pills away. This was going to be an eventfull day. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

HELLO TO MY UNEXSISTENT READERS! 

sorry for the language

Well I think I'm gonna try and update every day or so....

HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR